Stardawg Hybrids

• Thread starter AlaskanGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Got some of the crosses under the lights right now. These two are the Starlert Kush on the left and the Bruce Banner #3 on the right. Five and half weeks today. Others looking good as well, Tahoe OG same size.
Plants

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

well I got some bad news.... Im pretty sure at this point I have a few hermaphodite in the stardawg crosses... here are a few pics... these are clones from some of the mothers I had from seed.. really a bummer.. I have still been trying to convince my self that they are preflower but at this point I dont think so... ther are branches on one side of the plant that are all female signs and other branchs that are both male and female characteristics... let me know what you guys think...
IMG 0190
IMG 0189
IMG 0191

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

So my question is pull the whole plant or cut the intersex branches off??

H

happy b

So my question is pull the whole plant or cut the intersex branches off??
Once i was 100% certain its a herm i would cull it and tie down a few branches of other plants to fill in the space or stick a couple if cuts in there.either way id get rid of the herm.
your wmk x Sd are looking amazing mauiinfinity great work buddy.
iv got som straight guava dawgs goin and just got a few unrooted cuts of illuminatti SD aka Nag champa kush which im well chuffed about.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

thanks happy b ya i tossed the herms.. just cut down the rest of the wmk X stardawg so I will have a smoke report soon. i can say it is very sticky loads of resin.. has a sour cat piss smell to it. very pungent.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The Tahoe OG, Chem and Starlet Kush crosses were disappointments from all who tried. Doesn't appear they will make the cut.

The Yeti and Bruce Banner made the cut and had good reports all around.

Theres a solid cut of some tahoe OG running around the interior but theres a few crappy ones too.

H

happy b

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Here's a soil run of the lemon fizz x stardawg! So yummy tasty. Everyone loves this high! More sativa dominant smoke... heart racing high for 20 min then leaves ya with a very happy, enjoyable time! Very stinky though!

20160117 163407

Latest posts

Top Bottom