stardawg illuminati ?

• Thread starter coco grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Oh sh*t. A Phu*kin TIME LIMIT!! To edit the post. Shooot!

Zzzz .....Guy who's pic that is (top) says the lower pic is not the best Example of the Illuminati stardog!
His yield does seem "Buff" must say!

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

This is Gorilla Glue#4 (won the LA CannabisCup 2014)
Image Image

Strain: Gorilla Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chemdog's Sister x Chocolate Diesel
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cup LA 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only (Seeds To Be Announced)
Crosses: In The Works (To Be Announced)

Thx again for Creating this bro!.. (If ya here) ;-)

Last edited:
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

you didnt have the real D , or the one I consider the real one. the nanner monster , but no matter what never makes a seed Chemdog D .. that shit is the most potent of them all when grown out proper , and has more of that garlic , onion , smells like you just scratched your sweaty ass smell then any of them
That describes the smell of my Star Dawg keeper :)

R

red x

i was only comparing to the stardawg , dont know anything about the other 2 .. and i dont think , i know i can get away with statement like that , thats my opinion

comparing weed i grew , to weed i grew .. get over yourself .. no one person is the authority on whats danker then this or that .. im happy you dont agree with me , fuck if everyone agreed on everything forums would not exist , just be one single how to guide on this shit
Your statement I objected to asswipe is that I didn't have the real d
Get over yourself

e4ian

e4ian

A couple more of the Illuminati Stardawg (same grower as first pic)
I hear/read elsewhere today as well as illuminati and kylekushmans cut there is also the Corey haim cut.Guava.Pootie tang and Stardawg#9 ..?

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

^ thx bro
you didnt have the real D , or the one I consider the real one. the nanner monster , but no matter what never makes a seed Chemdog D .. that shit is the most potent of them all when grown out proper , and has more of that garlic , onion , smells like you just scratched your sweaty ass smell then any of them

^ I have the D going at the mo and yep their is nanas (7 weeks on Tuesday) for sure this time for me..
No pollen but heard lots any isn't viable anyway!^ Feel quite sure this happens when she isn't to happy.. Imoe I fairly recently deprived it of Nutes and nanas "shone" all over the place!
This time the yield (again!) isn't to her Potential but that's because she's at the side of the LED and not in great light :-/ .Little stressed I reckon cus again I've come across a few nanas

Love Chemdog D :cool:

G

gooey

DIff people get diff plants to come out looking good. There are some killer LEGIT pics of the illuminati labeled as such in the stardawg keeper thread front page. Thats how it looks. This one better than that one, based on what criteria is always my q. puff puff pass

e4ian

e4ian

True.Subtle Differences through growing methods etc!
"For me sometimes a strain Hand watered in Coir LOOKS loads different to the same strain grown via Bubble Buckets!" (DWC "rocks" such a fast labour saving method..)

Where's the weed smilies :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom