Stardawg Smoke Report

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Chemical skunk is what hits first and hard with the smell. Each pheno other than #4 are similar with these different undertones of fuel, jolly ranchers and incense. That last sentence is from my notes ten days ago.

So I did profile Incense, But when Ive got em cured a couple weeks. I'll really break down what Im getting from each Pheno. I could easily say all 5 Star Dawg phenos are keepers.

potency 12!! I love it! :):):) I believe it.

edit; Hey shady if your close to SJ can I have ya smoke report each pheno for me?

lol what a question huh?

R

Rabbi

I will explain my reasoning for the 12 score and i believe others here are confirming, is the Bud was and imediate 10. the second, i see it and been smelling it the whole time it's a 10.
So now upon closer inspaction I'm blown away by the smell. so thats a Plus 1, then the sensation of the high and the hard hitting effect of the high thats another +1 so simple math 10+1+1 =12. Other wise I'd have no ability to communicate the awesomeness of the strain. Incense is usually a way to describe spice or floral if you cant define which spices or flower your talking about. I would agree the is some essecnce of spiceyness.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Also I'm curious about the density of the cured nugs... Are they solid or somewhat soft when cured properly? :wondering

The Star Dawgs are pretty dam hard 7.5 on a scale 1-10. My one White guava girl is super dense (thank you Mr. White) like 9.5 rock hard Guava goodness.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aww damn dawg... I wish I was up in the bay, aka my second fav place to be, but I'm down in socal. Thx for the offer HeLLMuTT, and maybe someday soon I'll have to take a roadtrip cuz I've got plenty of friends up there... :thinking

G

gamehaze

i was gonna pop all my aliens this week but they gonna have to wait for me to pop the stardawg instead jheez i want people to think i shit my pants over my dank...... i might get served a bit quicker!!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I gotta sing praises for this strain as well. I flowered out one clone i was lucky enough to receive, and luckily took a few clones that im trying desparatly to keep healthy right now , cause this Stardawg is a frickin knockout !

I think the clone I had was the #4 pheno you all mention , it just jams your mouth with fuely piney goodness...dare i say better tasting than OG ! And certianly as potent or stronger..shes a winner for sure ! Plus, gotta love those double variegated edges on the leafs you get with this strain..look like little shark teeth :)

If you have this strain CLONE IT AND PASS IT OUT ! It needs to stay around !

icanfarm

icanfarm

I havent had a chance to try to grow the stardawg but im looking for beans cutting what ever i can get. i tasted it i picked some up in socal grown veganic was told it was grown by kk was the best iv smoked in years iv been smoking 25 years or longer id give it a 12 hell id give 150 for 10 lmao

S

SourBubba

Sweet, now I have some back up for me consistanly raving about the Star Dawg!

It's my favorite strain I'm running... I can't explain how how pungent the odor is! I Watered a few days ago and when I do water(which is by hand) I have a couple SD's that brush my forearms when watering in the back. Soo after watering I walked down to the convenience store for smokes and gummi bears. Well this lady was in there and she was behind me in line and straight up said "this muthafucka shit his pants"... Yeah so it smells so bad people will think you did a number in you under!

I had my first little backend larfy tester nug and it floored me. It put me right out, woke up two hours later zonked. Mega skunky/stepped in turd/ baby poo flavor.

But then I have Star Dawg #4... which sits alone by itself in terms it's odor and resin. #4 has a over bearing lemonfuel, pine skunk funk with this ended tinge that bites your nose hard and makes you shake your head. All 5 phenos have pretty symmetric structure making them look identical but different smell backgrounds. All are very branchy, easy to top and train. Vigorous strain, heavy eater and lots buds. Very beautiful plants as they grow up too.

Don't you fucking dare sleep on these people. You see YOU BUY NOW!

Love everything about this strain. Heres a pic from day 37, I can't wait till I get em down gunna go to 60 unless the plants tell me otherwise.

B]

"Mega skunky/stepped in turd/ baby poo flavor." That is what I need!!! I love the description, I can smell it now and the story about the lady in the store had me bent over laughing. I can't wait to get my hands on the Stardawg. JJ do work!! SB

Aligee

Aligee

...finally gonna get my paws on some stardawg been long over do can't wait for this new addition !!! =) heard nothing but dank to expect here !!!

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

always wanted to try, looks like some unreal chem candy funk. Nice job Rab

B

Bubblemang

i know someone about to blow up the stardawg. anyone grow this still?

G

GrizzlyCub

Looks great guy, very potent strain. I've actually encountered her twice in the midwest. The first time I got her I believe it was a JJ cut and was amazing . . . but the second time I got her was from my buddy with connects in cali. It was grown out veganicly by KK and it fucking blew my mind and any dawg or OG I've smoked completely out of the water, lemon funk pinesol to the maaaaaaxxx! The first cut I encountered looked like the one you tested but the second was fucking radioactive yellow with a slight green tint, looked like super weed.

B

Bubblemang

Looks great guy, very potent strain. I've actually encountered her twice in the midwest. The first time I got her I believe it was a JJ cut and was amazing . . . but the second time I got her was from my buddy with connects in cali. It was grown out veganicly by KK and it fucking blew my mind and any dawg or OG I've smoked completely out of the water, lemon funk pinesol to the maaaaaaxxx! The first cut I encountered looked like the one you tested but the second was fucking radioactive yellow with a slight green tint, looked like super weed.

oh yeah? you tried some of KK's veganic. Nice to hear the feedback. "It's veganic, good for the planet, that's we planned it..."

G

GrizzlyCub

oh yeah? you tried some of KK's veganic. Nice to hear the feedback. "It's veganic, good for the planet, that's we planned it..."

Yes very excellent strain, one step above and beyond. I'm thinking about veganics for my next op after my organic Madman finishes. The only thing that I had a slight problem with was it didn't seem like it was flushed thoroughly the way it burned out of a pipe. It smoked amazing out of joints and blunts though. KK says on his site that you don't need to flush with veganics but I would just for a smoother burn. BTW I believe I sampled quite a bit of your blackberry too which burned amazing and very smooth(much better than stardawg out of a pipe) did you flush those?

B

Bubblemang

Yes very excellent strain, one step above and beyond. I'm thinking about veganics for my next op after my organic Madman finishes. The only thing that I had a slight problem with was it didn't seem like it was flushed thoroughly the way it burned out of a pipe. It smoked amazing out of joints and blunts though. KK says on his site that you don't need to flush with veganics but I would just for a smoother burn. BTW I believe I sampled quite a bit of your blackberry too which burned amazing and very smooth(much better than stardawg out of a pipe) did you flush those?

You may have tried my blackberry, but I would guess you did not unless it was from a friend. It didn't make it to dispensaries, everyone grower I know wanted some. He is a underflusher/over feeder for sure. I taste that in his smoke as well.

G

GrizzlyCub

You may have tried my blackberry, but I would guess you did not unless it was from a friend. It didn't make it to dispensaries, everyone grower I know wanted some. He is a underflusher/over feeder for sure. I taste that in his smoke as well.

It looked Identical to your Black, very light and fluffy yet dense at the same time(I know I contradict myself but that's the only way I can explain it). Extremely light green colored with hues of lavender. Burned amazingly smooth and tasted like berries with a hint of rotten grapes and sandalwood. Covered in so many juicy trichromes, it was like a decadent dessert. Barely any amber trichromes 75-90% cloudy but not clear(perfect imo). Very uplifting high, put a smile on my face every time I took a toke. Also I don't get green from dispensaries, I don't even live in a medical state. Midwest reppin buddie.

Top Bottom