Stardog featuring Top Dawg

• Thread starter Stardog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They r on auction, not BIN's! I was hoping to grab the White HP Bx on BIN but I threw don't a bid. Hopefully I can hold onto the high bid. Congrats to every1 who grabbed a pack from this drop. I'm glad I got the Bubble Chem. Needed some more Top Dawg beans in my stash. Thanx JJ, Logic and Star Dog for making this happen. Get better JJ and come back stronger than ever!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hey Rival- You will be happy with the bubble chems. Solid plants, nice yield, and electric high from what I can tell so far

mancordero

mancordero

that was exciting.. thank you logic, stardog, and jj get well soon bro.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Everything has now been listed.....enjoy :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Not those strains! I was on that shit. I didn't see any of the White HP Bx up for BIN's. If there was some, they went hella fast!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Rival- You will be happy with the bubble chems. Solid plants, nice yield, and electric high from what I can tell so far
Thanx for the heads up, JayBee! Ur threads is what made me want them beans. Keep up the great work, homie!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Get better JJ and come back stronger than ever!

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Congrats right back atcha Rival! And everybody that grabbed the BIN's! Good luck holding that high bid, something tells me theyre not gonna go cheap...

@Danny: you missed bins of bubble, urkle, and Hawaiian chems, pdawg and tresstardawg, and the last of the guava

Aligee

Aligee

but of course i did !!! with JJ Not at it like before these are Hot items for sure !! been chasing his gear for like 5 years i think it goes fast!!!~AliGee~

Aligee

Aligee

Props to Logic for making it happen ... the make it happen Captain lol!!! ~AliGee~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
but of course i did !!! with JJ Not at it like before these are Hot items for sure !! been chasing his gear for like 5 years i think it goes fast!!!~AliGee~
What did u get, homie?

Top Bottom