starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

alright ladies and gentleman trolls and snakes. ive decided to open the vault and get shit crackin! today i took 5 of each starfighter and galactic tahoe and placed them into germination in a wet paper towel in a zip lock bag. these will be grown organically following aliens feed chart. Thanks to my brothers on the mothership for making this happen, without you this wouldnt be possible so much love and blessings.

here are the next super stars in the stable
Starfighter and galactic tahoe   dig it or be dug for

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Otra vez??? Gdamm, doggie, ur room has officially been abducted by aliens.

Killll that shit doggie!!!
Confu..

Btw, when abducting, do the aliens still use te butt probe?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Otra vez??? Gdamm, doggie, ur room has officially been abducted by aliens.

Killll that shit doggie!!!
Confu..

Btw, when abducting, do the aliens still use te butt probe?

haha you know how we do fam . we welcome all intergallactic visitors in my humble jungle.

it didnt taste like a butt probe but ill ask next time im beamed up haha thanks or coming thru bro.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
alright ladies and gentleman trolls and snakes. ive decided to open the vault and get shit crackin! today i took 5 of each starfighter and galactic tahoe and placed them into germination in a wet paper towel in a zip lock bag. these will be grown organically following aliens feed chart. Thanks to my brothers on the mothership for making this happen, without you this wouldnt be possible so much love and blessings.

here are the next super stars in the stableView attachment 247535
I LOVE YOU

Top Bottom