starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny how Big C's threads bring out the shit talker in all of us lol. Killer line up...again? Damn bro where you putting all these seedlings your starting? You must have shit hanging from the ceiling by now huh...topsy turvy's? I bet you have your big ass pitching a tent outside to make room in your house for all this shit. Hey thats not a bad idea Cheese...maybe you would hear those fools creepin up outside jacking your rims...and that way and you could be posted up waiting for that ass lol!!!

Oh and good luck with the new ones bro. Your gonna love the SF...shes a killer for sure. Peace

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn i thought that you were just talking about seeing some ufos in the sky but you got full on abducted!... any probe?
im not sure. i feel like i got sumthing stuck to my ass tho .
Cartman

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Funny how Big C's threads bring out the shit talker in all of us lol. Killer line up...again? Damn bro where you putting all these seedlings your starting? You must have shit hanging from the ceiling by now huh...topsy turvy's? I bet you have your big ass pitching a tent outside to make room in your house for all this shit. Hey thats not a bad idea Cheese...maybe you would hear those fools creepin up outside jacking your rims...and that way and you could be posted up waiting for that ass lol!!!

Oh and good luck with the new ones bro. Your gonna love the SF...shes a killer for sure. Peace

either that or you guys dont like me and are telling the truth haha. thanks bro. unfortunantly i knew i had a high number of males so i was safe to crack some more beans. if i didnt have the dudes i wouldnt be crackin anything right now. i have actually thought about using a topsy turvy to grow a plant and call it a potsy turvy. shit i should be sleeping out there with the AR and catch those low lifes.

thanks bro if my SF comes out half as dank as yours ill be floored. thanks for the kind words and support fam.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
im always typing high on shit statements so i know exactly where youre coming from. if you wanna hump my leg i guess i can shove in your dumper til i hit my knee cap, that way youre sure to feel me.
Dam cheese I don't like ya THAT much. Knee deep is crossing boundries. But you def moved up on the sexy scale. I mean first the Sledge and Sour Pebbles, then you pop the Galactic and Starfighter. That was like growing titties on your back. Made me tingle a little bit down below.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dam cheese I don't like ya THAT much. Knee deep is crossing boundries. But you def moved up on the sexy scale. I mean first the Sledge and Sour Pebbles, then you pop the Galactic and Starfighter. That was like growing titties on your back. Made me tingle a little bit down below.
haha back tits are the only way to go. got to keep it fresh and exciting and now im fa sho going to find some winners.

Oceanside

Oceanside

Did someone say Fiyatruck? Let me get my purple outfit! Tasty beans in the kettle for cheese master general.. Can't wait to taste the end product! Oh wait.... Me no live left side! Fuck :( kill it homie.. Organic is the way. Your skilz will shine.

Top Bottom