starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

STARFIGHTER

EVOKE

EVOKE

you bastard you've been holding out on us..... looks bombay bro awesome buds damn they stack nicely.. hows many days are they in those pics did u pull already.... bring some nuggs down to the LA cup.. share the smoke homie... you said one smells like fruity pebbles what other smells are you getting from the other phenos.... are you gonna run more SF's...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

you bastard you've been holding out on us..... looks bombay bro awesome buds damn they stack nicely.. hows many days are they in those pics did u pull already.... bring some nuggs down to the LA cup.. share the smoke homie... you said one smells like fruity pebbles what other smells are you getting from the other phenos.... are you gonna run more SF's...
haha yeah just a little bit. thanks bro. those were cut last night at day 72. i wish i could make it down to the cup but it aint looking good. too much work and not enough time. the other phenos have funky lemon smells is the best i can describe at the moment. ill get smoke reports up on everything when its all said and done. i still got more starfighters to crack so eventually i will run more.

Top Bottom