starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

great job BigCheese! man those are exceptional #'s out of a 1 gal lol I know about the drop in yield but after a few runs my #'s have gone up as well. still not up to the hydro days but soon. I just trimmed my #1 and #5 too. looks freaking sick.
thanks bro. these were only 2 ft tall when all was said and done. im sure some monster plants would just blow the roof off in the yeild department. toss up some shots bro, the more the merrier!

EVOKE

EVOKE

YO monkey nipples save me some nuggs....
Smiley whacky103

EVOKE

EVOKE

cool beans bro... im tryn to orginize a meeting with the farm fam have a farm cup wit u up there... find a cool spot us to chill at... dont forget to wear that cute dress i sent you and wear some sexy panty bubble butt..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

cool beans bro... im tryn to orginize a meeting with the farm fam have a farm cup wit u up there... find a cool spot us to chill at... dont forget to wear that cute dress i sent you and wear some sexy panty bubble butt..
i already got a spot on lock ! only reason im gonna wear my crotchless panties is to see if that panty droppa og really works. dookie booty, dookie booty !

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn you funny cheese hahah. if you dont mind my asking, you said you feed organically im curious how your doing so.. I just know you used a1 prior or something similar. thanks.
MW
no problem at all. well i use a variety of organic and natural products. my soil this round was happy frog mixed with mykos, ewc and humisoil. i used botanicare pbp as a base supported with liquid bone meal, kelp meal, hi brix, bat guano, alfalfa meal, act sea bird guano.it works pretty good. still have a few slight tweeks before its nailed down tho.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

nice line up. pbp is far from organic as well as all other bottled items mainly but I have had great success also. Tasty nuggets for sure. Always killer big C. you are always growing some fine flowers. Id love to know all the other flavors in that tent, bay area kids know what up with that hippy funk

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanksthe bro. I know its not 100% organic but close enough for me. I was told by steep hilllabs that I would be able to get better practices certification with my line up. I've been thinking of ditching it all together and using guano instead.everything else i use should keep me covered. You'll be seeing the Tahoe, alien sledgehammer, galactic Tahoe next. My next round will be cookies and kush

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, Cheese! I got the Cookies in flower right now. I'm gonna throw some White OG, Sour Pebbles and AstroDawg under my other light in a few weeks. Great minds think alike. Kush N' Cookies!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

the last starfighter just got trimmed and she came in at 42 grams. she smells like cherry Halls cough drops with and hint of pine tar . she is my favorite smelling starfighter and will more than likely be turned into shatter. heres the flicks.

Top Bottom