starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
kendog000

kendog000

the comedy is slowly coming back, yall are some funny fuckers. Did ya decide to run that club cut tahoe again Cheesey?? curious to see if she stcuk arund

Ken

shawnskush

shawnskush

ok so its official cheese your starfighter is dank! thank you so much for kicking down a nug with the cuts just finished one of the best blunts ive had in a while:cigar:

shawnskush

shawnskush

haha yeah you looked so baked it made me a lil jealous;) the babies have been transplanted and are in the decontamination chamber hopefully i can play nurse well enough!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I had been smoking flowers all day then we went to my boys shop and they dab over there. We dabbed for a few hours and as we were leaving he tossed us these huge medicated gummy bears and i do chommped it down... i was near tapping out after that. We went to off the grid food trucks and i wrecked shop! Haha. Then i went to meet up with you and i was DONE! Im sure with a little tlc and time those girls will be fine.

shawnskush

shawnskush

lol sounds like a stoners fantasy night. Thanks again for the cuts so stoked to have some cookies up in my life! we will definitely have to chill and blaze some of the finished results in a couple months.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whatup Queso! Danks for Starfighter nuggs bro. You are generous as fuck bro. Me and my girl took the 1 all the way back to L.A smoking on them nuggs. They really helped enjoy the scenic route. You ever come down to Socal I gotcha on some High Octane and Blue power for sure. BTW that pheno of Starfighter really reminds me of some lemon Alien dawg that my homie used to run a couple of years ago...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Whatup Queso! Danks for Starfighter nuggs bro. You are generous as fuck bro. Me and my girl took the 1 all the way back to L.A smoking on them nuggs. They really helped enjoy the scenic route. You ever come down to Socal I gotcha on some High Octane and Blue power for sure. BTW that pheno of Starfighter really reminds me of some lemon Alien dawg that my homie used to run a couple of years ago...
It's all good bro im glad you and your lady enjoyed them. Im going to take you up on that offer someday fa sho. So how far are you from disneyland Haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yall are pretty lucky to be close to one another, i aint got noone even remotely close overhere, maybee time to pick up roots and move the hell on lol.
Is very cool to be living close to like minded chill people like yourself. We always need more concrete here in cali ken.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
yall are pretty lucky to be close to one another, i aint got noone even remotely close overhere, maybee time to pick up roots and move the hell on lol.
I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now bro...time to move back home to Cali. I don't have any like minded people around either. Just not sure anymore...

Latest posts

Top Bottom