starfighter and galactic tahoe . . dig it or be dug for!

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is big cheese gonna have to choke a bitch ?

• Total voters
Oceanside

Oceanside

Soon enough they will be dripping and sticky and i will want to rub myself all over them!!! I call it body hash :eek: I feel the extra hair adds a sharpness to the flavor.. And it sure can't hurt with the extra weight :p

soserthc1

soserthc1

yes it is and yes i do. i actually think its more than 2k and yeah it was nerve racking for the first week as thats been my biggest failure window. thanks for dropping in mack.
starfighters were like 4500 avg a pack on the auction last time , so yes a little more but we know these were gifted...wink wink... but that does not relieve the pressure actually makes it more stressful IMHO ... best of luck bro... seem to be on the right track and out of that failure period just need chick's now...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

starfighters were like 4500 avg a pack on the auction last time , so yes a little more but we know these were gifted...wink wink... but that does not relieve the pressure actually makes it more stressful IMHO ... best of luck bro... seem to be on the right track and out of that failure period just need chick's now...
No wink wink. Im a poor sob and could never afford these

juggernaut

juggernaut

$4500 american for 10 seeds.....holy fawk. Insane.
I guess I better scoop up some of the strains he has up for grabs on the site.

Does Alien ever bring back certain crosses?

soserthc1

soserthc1

actually it was 15 beans ......a pack 5 pack and fetched 24k and change but worth every penny if your a big time grower that is.....sure to find several pheno's in that gear..... and I think you will see sour pebbles again but that would be better answered by A himself ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Time and time again Alien proves that he is 100% about COMPASSION, not the $.
~Respect to the Man~
Agreed 100% was not trying to say Alien is greedy by ANY MEANS just letting him know what they went for. Alien has given away more than 10 times that amount and has been very good to me also........

Latest posts

Top Bottom