Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 0779
IMG 0787

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Pfffff, theres no KUSH in those plants, whaddya talkin about? Lol. Wow, those are going to be gnarly at finish like SMF said. Very nice Old Skool! Tear it up brother! Cant wait to see em done. Peace bro! Motiv

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done old skool! Hope to see those girls true colors... If your camera has a custom white balance, you can set it by focusing on a white piece of paper under the HPS and it will adjust to remove the yellow tint...

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin straight fire dude.its a damn jungle in there lol. Nice pic update. Those are gonna be insane at day 60~Smf~
Thanks Smf, Feeling like Tarzan with these gorilla's around me.

Pfffff, theres no KUSH in those plants, whaddya talkin about? Lol. Wow, those are going to be gnarly at finish like SMF said. Very nice Old Skool! Tear it up brother! Cant wait to see em done. Peace bro! Motiv
HA! You Rock,
peace bro

Trichs on my keyboard! Looking killer in there OS. How many phenos you got in these pics? Thanks for the update.
No way me too. 4 pheno's thanks for reminding me to post that. Thanks for the kind words.

Nicely done old skool! Hope to see those girls true colors... If your camera has a custom white balance, you can set it by focusing on a white piece of paper under the HPS and it will adjust to remove the yellow tint...
My camera is el cheapo. Using my growgles im still to see the light purple tint highersolutions has achieved. Maybe cause been pretty warm here.

Lookin hella chunky.. She sure likes 2 stack.. Great update..
Thanks for the kind words. But i know you would have these girls trained like Emanuel Steward.

and
Thanks for all the positive vibes from all on the farm.

Top Bottom