Starfighter Cadets...

• Thread starter old skool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for sharing Olds'. They're lookin proper. You're damn right you're reppin the Alien brand well. Keep it up bro!!

I also want to say Thanks to Olds' and the rest of you fine farmers that are doing logs of Alien genes. We cant say how much we appreciate you taking the patience to record and photograph your progress. Thanks from the Mothership and keep'em coming.

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Grand Finale(pic), is very similar to Higher Solutions #7. Stuffs beautiful! Keep up the good work!
Good looking out. Fairly close indeed.

EPIC!!!!!
Truly that. Thanks for the kind words bro.

Hey old skool! looking killer homie..
Thanks super. Loving your log, another example i have yet to met. Bigups

Fuck yes that's some fire! Can't wait to see the final choice and end pics :)
Right on me too. Thanks for stoppin in.

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing Olds'. They're lookin proper. You're damn right you're reppin the Alien brand well. Keep it up bro!!

I also want to say Thanks to Olds' and the rest of you fine farmers that are doing logs of Alien genes. We cant say how much we appreciate you taking the patience to record and photograph your progress. Thanks from the Mothership and keep'em coming.

Thanks for the very kind words Dr. You have no clue how much it means to me, that im making the Fleet proud. Thanks for all you do.

Looking good man! Cherry bourbon sounds good to me!
Kind words D. always appreciated Bro.

Lookin great OS. Cherry burbon sounds pretty tasty to me. Keep it lit fam youre killing it
Right on bro thanks for your consistent support.

Again..
Thanks for all the love and support from the farm.

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking killer bro! Thanks for sharing your pics! Really looking forward to seeing how they finish around day 63.

You have a couple really interesting phenos there...

Cheers and many thanks for the log!

-A

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer bro! Thanks for sharing your pics! Really looking forward to seeing how they finish around day 63.

You have a couple really interesting phenos there...

Cheers and many thanks for the log!

-A

Cheers hommie,
Much thanks for the kind words, and checking in. Trying to Represent proper..
Crazy thanks for the work and time put in to create these gems.

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the delay, been stupid busy...
Following are the first four Starfighters shots hopefully. These were taken on day 57 from lower branches.. My photos are not going so well/ Looking like a rookie. I am Not very camera savvy , so anyone who can tell me how to shoot dry meds better with my powershot cannon sd850 IS, in layman's terms jump in. I played with macro and ISO no clue what i am doing.:). Best i can do f0r now
Starfighter D
IMG 0800

I planned to do D and B right now but Starfigher B pic sucks bigtime.
Starfigher D:
Vaporized in Volcano classic and smoked in chilled clean bowl.
Potency: this is one of the stronger almost like a white strain. Very strong.
Flavor: Volcano, this is the most lemony represented of them all after a quick 9 day cure. Sweet lemon starburts or Lemon chewy spree's. Strait candy
Smoked, Fruity lemony candy taste shines thru as well.

Starfighter B: (photo to come)

Vaporized Volcano classic and smoked chilled clean bowl.
Potency: not as strong as D and others but still an 9 day cure...
Flavor: Volcano, strait OG maybe a little candy, but fatter nugs than pictured in Starfigher D
Smoked, a musky Tahoe funky flavor..

If this were a Title bout id give the win to Starfighter D. I love candy, more my pallet.

More to come

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 0825

Starfighter H:
I think this one got the most sugar coated. Very fuel/ skunky smell stinkiest of all four.
Again Vaporized in a Volcano classic and smoked in a clean chilled bowl.
Potency: Very Strong Definite couch lock, makes me sleepy.
Flavor: Volcano, maybe a hint of lemony flavor but a nice smooth OG funk all the way.
Smoked, There is a hint of candy in the exhale but cant really taste it enough to call it lemony just a candy taste being dominated by OG fuel.

Sorry so slow, trying to give myself time to really appreciate these phenos so i can best describe them. At least that the reason i keep telling myself.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom