Starfighter f2s!!! (Tahoe Alien dom) by Jaws!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I second that statement! Hats off to Jaws all the way around. Thats cool you got some of these too! One of the baddest strains Ive ever seen! Ya got any pics of you'd care to share bro?
Look forward to the show! Got some of these vegging as well. JAWS is a VERY caring and kind individual and a hell of a grower to boot!

kendog000

kendog000

Ill take that chair mang, i got me some munchies and lots of smokables for the ride QQ, thanks for the space. Props to you as well Jaws for puttin the work in

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

thank you my friends i do what i can when i can...

much respect;)
That is more than most props on spreading your genetic's it is very nice of you.... respect soser..... i'll add a starfighter picture to this thread but can't take credit for it as it is Delae's but was so impressive i added to my picture collection, I' would love ti be subbed but i still cant watch threads i dont think , have not tried yet today....
20121015 150745
edit, watched thread is now working for me , thanks teck , sorry the picture is poor quality , could of swore i had a really nice one.....let me look again

soserthc1

soserthc1

FOUND IT. and once again this in not mine this is from Delae's soil beds of fire grow but awesome pheno none the less.....
DSC04860
not that some fire ....right there, now that i think about it , it might be WAAYNE'S but none the less it is one of the nicest plants i have seen to date

JAWS

JAWS

That is more than most props on spreading your genetic's it is very nice of you.... respect soser..... i'll add a starfighter picture to this thread but can't take credit for it as it is Delae's but was so impressive i added to my picture collection, I' would love ti be subbed but i still cant watch threads i dont think , have not tried yet today....View attachment 268034 edit, watched thread is now working for me , thanks teck , sorry the picture is poor quality , could of swore i had a really nice one.....let me look again

thank you much my friend:)

so this is my STARFIGHTER {LAD PHENO} and this will be her last run for now, she really nice but i have other things to get to and i prefer the CHEM SODA at this time....

4days into 12/12 so just getting started here...

i got no problem moving on from her at this time mainly because i have a couple more SF f1 and some SF f2 {TAGOE ALIEN} aswell as some SF F2 {LAD PHENO} and lastly i have a pack of the LEMON ALIEN DAWG F1 so im fully covered on the STARFIGHTER front...

peace:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah Soser, it was delae's pics that got me started on this one! Hopefully I find a pheno like Delae's or Waynes!
Im seeing two distinct pheno's. One has SUPER wide leaves with a tight structure and the other has moderate width fingered leaves and looks to be a bit stretchier. I CANT WAIT !!!
Thanks Jaws!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Well, the f2 parents were Tahoe Alien dom. Ive honestly never had any of the lineage iny garden, so ots hard for me to distinguish the pheno's other than indica or sativa dom. Jaws? What do you think homie? Well, probably need a couple weeks to really get perspective on the structures of the plant overall.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Every plant that came from Starfighter, that Ive seen, has been crazy lookin frosty. Taste, smell and buzz, I cant comment on. Jaws, Delae's and Highersolutions and several other gardens of Starfighter looked to be one of the most impressive plants Ive ever laid eyes on. An honor to have it in mine!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thats alot of cake for a strain, is it worth it? im guessing yes
anything is worth whatever someone will pay for it.... so in short is was worth it to the people who bought it..... was the two oz chem dawg bought for 500 a piece worth it..... is a bottle of patron worth 100 bucks ... i guess you get the point ......peace soser

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

anything is worth whatever someone will pay for it.... so in short is was worth it to the people who bought it..... was the two oz chem dawg bought for 500 a piece worth it..... is a bottle of patron worth 100 bucks ... i guess you get the point ......peace soser
Definately get the point and that's a good one at that.. As long as they are happy with it that's priceless;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom