Starfighter f2s!!! (Tahoe Alien dom) by Jaws!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'd like to see more starfighter pics too. Excited to see what it does in crosses too.
2012 11 17 015026
2012 11 17 015105
my 2nd take of this pheno plus 300 ppm.waaay different beast.babygirl chillin in a bed of pebbles

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That is more than most props on spreading your genetic's it is very nice of you.... respect soser..... i'll add a starfighter picture to this thread but can't take credit for it as it is Delae's but was so impressive i added to my picture collection, I' would love ti be subbed but i still cant watch threads i dont think , have not tried yet today....View attachment 268034 edit, watched thread is now working for me , thanks teck , sorry the picture is poor quality , could of swore i had a really nice one.....let me look again

This is not mine ^^^

FOUND IT. and once again this in not mine this is from Delae's soil beds of fire grow but awesome pheno none the less.....View attachment 268038 not that some fire ....right there, now that i think about it , it might be WAAYNE'S but none the less it is one of the nicest plants i have seen to date

but this is!!! ^^^

Here's some more pics of my Starfighter f1's taken down at 64 days. Alien tried several of them but liked the #3 the most. I can't choose between #'s 1 & 3 so I'm keeping them both until I can run 'em side by side again.

DSC04865
DSC04864
DSC04859
IMG 0577

#1 (Keeper)
IMG 1462
IMG 1464

#3 (Keeper)
IMG 1467
IMG 1468

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Delae! Whats up bud? Honor to have u grace us with your preswnce tonight. Specially with all those supe DANK SF pics!!! Lol. Which way was your favorite pheno, dom wise?

The #1 is pretty 50/50 and the #3 was slightly Tahoe dom. They actually smell really grapey, complimented by OG, nag champa, sweet candy and anise. A and I were tripping on it. The flavor and the potency is TOP notch on both phenos. It was very hard to pick keepers. I let a bunch of people try all of them and #'s 1,3 and 5 were the favorites. I didn't like #5 as much as the others so I chucked it along with the others. Also I hit the #1 with some Tahoe Alien f2 (Tahoe leaner) pollen so we'll see what those put out.

Best of luck with this run!

D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, sounds delicious D!! Im hoping to find a Tahoe dom pheno. Itll be hard for me to identify visually. Ive never had experience with Tahoe. How is the leaf structure? Indica or sat lookin for the Tahoe dom? Thanks

kendog000

kendog000

I get me some wood everytime i look at those Sf shots from Big D, crazy color and frost. glad i aint missed a whole lot here in the last few days, been outta town and i hate catching up. Just got some of my SF's in some water for saok, crossing fingers left and right for something crazy ass dank!!!

Ken

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Goodshit Ken! I know, D's pic's make me fuggin drool! He killed everything in the "beds of fire" thread! Nice pickup on the beans! More like a congrats. These are far and few btween! Cant wait to see whatcha find in them!

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is not mine ^^^

but this is!!! ^^^

Here's some more pics of my Starfighter f1's taken down at 64 days. Alien tried several of them but liked the #3 the most. I can't choose between #'s 1 & 3 so I'm keeping them both until I can run 'em side by side again.

View attachment 269059View attachment 269060View attachment 269061View attachment 269062
#1 (Keeper)
View attachment 269063View attachment 269064
#3 (Keeper)View attachment 269065View attachment 269066
my bad D, I knew i kept one of your pictures , posted the wrong one got side tracked and was to late to edit , glad i found it the second time but i think dude got my point, how could something that pretty taste so bad, kinda like saying mariah carey is bad in bed.....lol...

kendog000

kendog000

They both look like the from diff ends of the world, but they both look kill. Ill be taggin along no doubt Q

Ken

JAWS

JAWS

hello QLEANER:)
humm seems to be a mistake here and its my mistake been looking at your pictures and wonder why the hell they look so diffrent and then as i was looking at my master list i noticed i have the STARFIGHTER F2 marked as LAD * TAHOE ALIEN, for what ever reason i was thinking i had made strictly TAHOE ALIEN with both male and female but my records tells me different..

so the reason why your getting such different pheno is because you have some straight up f2, so you and every one else will be getting several pheno in those seeds which i think is what the ppl wanted any ways so its a good thing im guessing..

peace bother:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Okay fellas. Quick update on these BADASS Starfighter f2s!!! The Tahoe dom is showing male preflowers. The other isnt showing yet. But Im about to crack a BUNCH more!! Lol! They are stackin up very nicely under this 10,000k MH 1000watt my Galaxy is pushin. Here's a few pics of their progress. Thanks for stoppin in and checkin out my grow. Peace.
Quest

Top Bottom