Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien)

• Thread starter sealed138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

excited to see where this goes. congrats on the win!

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

hey Sealed thanks for poppin your beans so fast. What kinda soil are you using? Are you going organic? What kinda setup will you be going with? Watching this is gonna be like watching a movie I've heard good stuff about but I don't really know the actors, plot or director. Can't wait to see more.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sup Sealed?! This may be the most anticipated strain/thread in the history of the farm bro....Rock on dude and good luck! I have to say I've never seen a thread with seven pages this fast before and the seedlings have barely cracked the surface.....WOW!! this is something everybody has been dying to see, congrats on the auction too!

Illmind

Illmind

very coo, hope sum tasty keepers are found. good luc, n thanks for the speedy grow log.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
hey Sealed thanks for poppin your beans so fast. What kinda soil are you using? Are you going organic? What kinda setup will you be going with? Watching this is gonna be like watching a movie I've heard good stuff about but I don't really know the actors, plot or director. Can't wait to see more.

I'm in coco beds drain to waste. I use mostly organic nutes with teas and a couple mineral pk boosters.

Sup Sealed?! This may be the most anticipated strain/thread in the history of the farm bro....Rock on dude and good luck! I have to say I've never seen a thread with seven pages this fast before and the seedlings have barely cracked the surface.....WOW!! this is something everybody has been dying to see, congrats on the auction too!

Thanks bro, stay tuned.

very coo, hope sum tasty keepers are found. good luc, n thanks for the speedy grow log.

Glad u stopped in illmind.
Not too worried about finding keepers, they're in there.
Thanks for the good vibes

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very nice thread you got here bud! I'm glad to see another apreciative person pick up a quality pack of seeds and post a log on it. Rock the fuck outta those star fighters bro! I can't wait until mine arrive. :pimp::dance

J

jonnyshope

wow now this is gonna be some show.
48 posts in before we see a seedling...lol
goodluck with the grow m8 ill tag along for the show with the rest of the canna world..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for the show... Nice start sealed138! :cool

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
IMG 0805
IMG 0806
IMG 0807

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
slight update.
these things are unbelievably vigorous.
After I moved them out of my cold garage they seem to be very happy.
leaf stems are the size of #2 pencils

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice growth sealed! Damn those are some phat ass healthy bushes bro! Thanks for sharing.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Nice growth sealed! Damn those are some phat ass healthy bushes bro! Thanks for sharing.
thanks for stoppin by bro, im pretty happy with the growth so far, I topped them 2 days ago, so theyre really about to bush out now!

urbanite420

urbanite420

DAMN! those are some beautiful plants!! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to seem them in flower!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn they look super green.. I sure love that Alien lookin leaf that's looks like the keeper 2 me.. Keep up the great work on this killer grow show..

Top Bottom