For Sale Starfighter Seeds

• Thread starter cow_iam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crowseedstash

crowseedstash

I hate to be a Dick but that dose not look like any starfighter I have seen, and the bx from seedman is a only half, once you cross your strain with another it’s diluted and not pure anymore, no matter how many times you back cross it, It’s still black berry starfighter. you can never get the black berry out of it. Sorry. I have the pure starfighter F2 from exotic generic and the never released Starfighter IX2 from Raw genetic when put together make the Cube. for me you have to have some deep pockets for me to sell them, it did not come cheap for me, you get what you pay for. I was considering selling them. The last time the real starfighter went to auction I believe it sold for 20k.
If you look real close to my picture you can see

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I hate to be a Dick but that dose not look like any starfighter I have seen, and the bx from seedman is a only half, once you cross your strain with another it’s diluted and not pure anymore, no matter how many times you back cross it, It’s still black berry starfighter. you can never get the black berry out of it. Sorry. I have the pure starfighter F2 from exotic generic and the never released Starfighter IX2 from Raw genetic when put together make the Cube. for me you have to have some deep pockets for me to sell them, it did not come cheap for me, you get what you pay for. I was considering selling them. The last time the real starfighter went to auction I believe it sold for 20k.
I would also add that the guy that payed that much was very disappointed with the starfighter seeds he paid lots of money for. He said the freebies he recieved along with the SF seeds were much better.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Does it give daily blow jobs?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What special kind of moron pays that much for seeds?
I have some Tahoe I can cross to my Colombian and the seeds will be about the same. Sometime next year I'll make FREE Starfighter seeds for all.
I know some will pay a lot for certain things but 20k for star fighter, they will never get that money back.
Some people with large followings that people will pretty much pay out for whatever they make I can see warranting a couple of grand and they will make that back with whatever they do with it. But 20k for starfighter even the biggest seed guys would have trouble getting that reimbursement. And who the f is hyped on starfighter right now😂… no one. That ship sailed long ago. That’s like asking 5k for a cut of 98 bubba

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

That is just your Opinion, try and find the old strains from the past good luck. All the new strain are so mixed and diluted. I value my older strains and won’t just give them away. Nothing is free in this world. People don’t value free things like the ones they work hard for. Yes 20k was a lot for any old boat strain, if you had the chance to get the real road kill skunk the 80’s how much would you pay?

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

Capalator put it in his Mac1 strain and look how many people want it, they will stand in lines for strains all night and be sold out in 15 minutes it’s a pivotal building block, you don’t seem like your really knowledgeable about what’s going on in the market today you just want to talk shit and bring everyone down because your not a happy person

growsince79

growsince79

Capalator put it in his Mac1 strain and look how many people want it, they will stand in lines for strains all night and be sold out in 15 minutes it’s a pivotal building block, you don’t seem like your really knowledgeable about what’s going on in the market today you just want to talk shit and bring everyone down because your not a happy person
HAHA I know more than you think. I paid $40 for Capulator gear. I used it to make thousands of seeds that are all good. I also have Colombian and Mexican landraces, as well as dozens of hybrids. It's not as big of deal as you think. I can go to Colombia or Mexico, and score more in 20 minutes-its not hard.

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

HAHA I know more than you think. I paid $40 for Capulator gear. I used it to make thousands of seeds that are all good. I also have Colombian and Mexican landraces, as well as dozens of hybrids. It's not as big of deal as you think. I can go to Colombia or Mexico, and score more in 20 minutes-its not hard.

william76

william76

The f1s went for alot at auction but a few breeders have done f2s/f3s and they have not been expensive
At all.76

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

Well I am thinking of selling my starfighter F2 from exotic and my starfighter IX F2 never released by RAW genetic, makes the cube strain.for any of you guys that have done your homework on these strain you see the value most of the strains that the thc percentage is above 35-39% have starfighter in it, it a pivotal strain. Like Mac1 from Capalator 39% and the future from exotic with GG#4 35%. For any of you it’s a possibility for me to sell too except that dude growsince79 has the wrong temperament for reasonable negotiation and the price for him would be astronomical , but he says he has it and will give it away for free and boat that already sailed if it was so out of date why is it still in all the best strains currently. I would end up catching a case besides I have not seen any pictures of his seed lines if you look close at my pick you can see that truth falls for my words. Proof is in the pudding .You would be hard pressed to find either-of these strains anywhere let along both together in the same place unopened original and I can Throw in the lemon alien dog and The alien Tahoe Og both original unopened if the price is right. You guys should know it took a lot of time searching for this started with lemon I knew if I could not find it I’ll get both the strain that made her, then found her and a couple years later the IX. Not sure if I should sell or start a classic seed line and fem them and sell or just do clones. What you guys think?

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

P.S of course after I open up the genetics and sifted my outliers to IBL and fem , I can crank out 3 runs in my green house in a year and they are both F2 if I am lucky, lucky is the key word

william76

william76

The f1s were so expensive coz they were f1s!,many folks have f2s etc,even when exotic had the f2s for sale (and the ix) they weren't any more expensive than his other strains.76

growsince79

growsince79

Well I am thinking of selling my starfighter F2 from exotic and my starfighter IX F2 never released by RAW genetic, makes the cube strain.for any of you guys that have done your homework on these strain you see the value most of the strains that the thc percentage is above 35-39% have starfighter in it, it a pivotal strain. Like Mac1 from Capalator 39% and the future from exotic with GG#4 35%. For any of you it’s a possibility for me to sell too except that dude growsince79 has the wrong temperament for reasonable negotiation and the price for him would be astronomical , but he says he has it and will give it away for free and boat that already sailed if it was so out of date why is it still in all the best strains currently. I would end up catching a case besides I have not seen any pictures of his seed lines if you look close at my pick you can see that truth falls for my words. Proof is in the pudding .You would be hard pressed to find either-of these strains anywhere let along both together in the same place unopened original and I can Throw in the lemon alien dog and The alien Tahoe Og both original unopened if the price is right. You guys should know it took a lot of time searching for this started with lemon I knew if I could not find it I’ll get both the strain that made her, then found her and a couple years later the IX. Not sure if I should sell or start a classic seed line and fem them and sell or just do clones. What you guys think?
I would never buy anything from you. I already have better. And I trade or give all my stuff away free.

growsince79

growsince79

I would never buy anything from you. I already have better. And I trade or give all my stuff away free.
I'll be crossing my chemdog to my tahoe sometime this year. Chemdog x headband, and chemdog x lsd are also coming soon. Then maybe I'll start playing with blueberry & Thai.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Please don’t ever use caps mac as a selling point ever again. Very pretty strain but the jar just sits there. The high is flat as a board and taste like rotten yogurt.
Sent the star fighter seeds and I’ll send you back f2’s and all the crosses I make I’ll split with you.

growsince79

growsince79

Please don’t ever use caps mac as a selling point ever again. Very pretty strain but the jar just sits there. The high is flat as a board and taste like rotten yogurt.
Sent the star fighter seeds and I’ll send you back f2’s and all the crosses I make I’ll split with you.
I blame a lot of today's strains on laziness and greed. It's easier to find the prettiest pheno than it is to find the best.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
People need to go after a bigger audience instead of trying to make all the coin off a few. $100 a 12-15 pack is reasonable for good genetics. What really makes no sense to me is people’s willingness to pay so much more for fem seeds that require so little work.

growsince79

growsince79

People need to go after a bigger audience instead of trying to make all the coin off a few. $100 a 12-15 pack is reasonable for good genetics. What really makes no sense to me is people’s willingness to pay so much more for fem seeds that require so little work.
IMO if the genetics are good, you shouldn't have to plant 10 to find a keeper.

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

So grower
Looks like that shit is getting real, guys that know a good thing when they see it are putting there money where there mouth is.
you guys missed it again, people that see the value put there money where there mouth is.
8FDB2EC6 FFB4 4D78 9B9A 27A94BBC6001

it looks like you both missed it again, besides you don’t have deep pockets you want it for free. People that do see the value put there money where there mouth is, ya sure starfighter is played out keep telling yourself that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom