For Sale Starfighter Seeds

• Thread starter cow_iam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crowseedstash

crowseedstash

Please don’t ever use caps mac as a selling point ever again. Very pretty strain but the jar just sits there. The high is flat as a board and taste like rotten yogurt.
Sent the star fighter seeds and I’ll send you back f2’s and all the crosses I make I’ll split with you.
Why don’t you want me to is Caps stuff as a selling point, what are you his right hand man. If you look at my current photo you will that it’s Caps first drop the seed stock that Mac1 and freezer burn were found.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
So grower

Looks like that shit is getting real, guys that know a good thing when they see it are putting there money where there mouth is.

you guys missed it again, people that see the value put there money where there mouth is.View attachment 1229023

it looks like you both missed it again, besides you don’t have deep pockets you want it for free. People that do see the value put there money where there mouth is, ya sure starfighter is played out keep telling yourself that
Well there is a sucker born every minute. Once I saw “heavy producer” I shied away 😅.

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

Why don’t you want me to is Caps stuff as a selling point, what are you his right hand man. If you look at my current photo you will that it’s Caps first drop the seed stock that Mac1 and freezer burn were found.
How much would you pay for that, it’s canna verified for proof.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I know you already pmed me this. Mac is great for hype I do see that now with a few other breeders using it.

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

That’s just your option who are you to tell anyone anything

cow_iam

cow_iam

Can we delete this thread. I decided to put starfighter on hold. I've been knees deep in MAC V1 and V2. Making my own forum cut. I'll get back to Starfighter next year I think. I just don't have room for 8 foot plants.

I plan to sell all MAC related strains in a bundle. MAC, V2 Starfighter and Alien Cookies to start. Spread the love instead of hording it.

20220315 214155
shaganja

shaganja

Please don’t ever use caps mac as a selling point ever again. Very pretty strain but the jar just sits there. The high is flat as a board and taste like rotten yogurt.
Sent the star fighter seeds and I’ll send you back f2’s and all the crosses I make I’ll split with you.
Yes, buddy grew the mac from capulator. Was not as impressed as i thought i should be. She is just cookie+gas. Was good, but didnt really impress. And yes, buzz is very homogenous. Same as every other modern hybrid. Pretty flat, no personality.

william76

william76

Uz do know as well with the original cut of mac 1 u get free spider mites?,.76

crowseedstash

crowseedstash

Wow all the assholes with big mouths are in one spot. Go fuck yourselfs. If you think your all that you should come get a free lesson in respect. I work at blacks boxing on Pico Blvd in Los Angeles ask for the guy with gold front teeth

cow_iam

cow_iam

Yes, buddy grew the mac from capulator. Was not as impressed as i thought i should be. She is just cookie+gas. Was good, but didnt really impress. And yes, buzz is very homogenous. Same as every other modern hybrid. Pretty flat, no personality.
Nothing is better than MAC. Period. Must not have grown it right.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hi @cow_iam
Not sure of what's going on in your
Your thread but....🍿
I see a very nice girl with nice purple color

And to add to the party
ALL breeders use a strain of a
breeder to start breeding

cow_iam

cow_iam

When you say nothing is better than MAC, what does that even mean? Are you talking about potency, terps, yield, flower time, or something else?
For me, its the Terps and potency. It makes gives me couch-lock and nice dreams. Which I need after a long work day. The downside is low yields and the Hunger is unreal. I also like seeing it turn white as it grows and during the last 3 weeks the leaves go dark/black purple.

jimic63

jimic63

I'm putting out feelers to see who would want Starfighter seeds. Seems like these are impossible to find in 2021. I popped a few hundred beans this summer, I was in the process of putting them in cold storage. Figured I would see if it had any interested before I grow more and wasting grow space.
Yeah buddy, interested here.

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

What special kind of moron pays that much for seeds?
I have some Tahoe I can cross to my Colombian and the seeds will be about the same. Sometime next year I'll make FREE Starfighter seeds for all.
I would love a freebie! If u ever do it let me know!

shaganja

shaganja

Ran cake fighter for second time. This time the floral came through. Not sure if starfighter has same floral content, but she is soothing. Is my best plant outta the whole run last year. Have heard that starfighter is a calming o.g. Maybe is why she fetches a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom