Start Seeds hydroponics video low quality

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Here's a Hollywood production of  One of the many ways to start your hydroponic seeds.
Clones are done the same way.

You can use plain water just adjust the PH to 5.8

The ¼ nutrient water is just my universal water. You don't have to put much money or thought into this, it's really this easy.

ACSippi

ACSippi

The only time you need a Humidifier is if your humidity is in the high 30s or lower. Even then it's not crucial but your plants could be happier. 30% humidity + no humidifier = mist your plants a couple times a day with plain water and you're good to go!

ACSippi

ACSippi

Next day. All I'm doing with these seeds is looking for two prime phenotypes I've grown in the past from these packs. Wish me luck!

I may update with another low quality video of me setting these up in a DWC system.

My real intention is to get people to understand that DWC is the overall easiest way to grow. There's a lot of bad info out there and has people so disgruntled they move on to dirt or God forbid...coco.

My growing tech is based on simplicity and bare minimum. You won't see anything fancy here. The only reason I have a bluebird humidity gage is because it was free. Otherwise I just go by what my dehumidifier says. Humidity is important so it good to have a Fluke gage or better yet a Psychometer to double check your dehumidifier accuracy. Generic Flukes work great, just check reviews and make sure to pay attention to the HVAC guys reviews. If it's good for them it's good for me.

20240130 020258
ACSippi

ACSippi

Cleaning clay pellets. I've had these pellets since 2007, they're constantly in use and this is exactly how i clean them every time. I bought several bags and most are sitting in storage because I don't need them.

I'm not debating over this, this is how I've cleaned pellets since 2000 when I started DWC so there's nothing to argue about. I'm not steering anyone wrong here, it's my personal SOP and I've never ever had an issue.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Part 2, usually I'm a little more careful but I'm being hasty to keep the videos short.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Part 3, when I see roots popping out of the bottom of the net pot I lower my water level to a centimeter below the net pot. When I mention adding a little bit of water (you'll see) I'm talking about a teaspoon, just a very little bit to keep the rockwool at field capacity.

ACSippi

ACSippi

That's the film I use. Also some insulation to help stop the lights from warming the bucket of water.

20240203 184421
ACSippi

ACSippi

315s are way too much for these little ones but it'll be okay, just burning electricity.
I'll be working on these for a while, they're all I got left of this cultivar so I'm looking for one specific pheno...wish me luck!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
That's my hand, I didn't have my sunglasses, ill accept scolding for not wearing my protective gear. 🤣

ACSippi

ACSippi

Dang more low quality videos. I guess I'll just add them to this thread. Here is me explaining how to control my water as the PH fluctuates. It you CANT top off your water to adjust PH you'll need to use PH up/down. If you can top off use conditioned water to balance PH. I'm uploading these merged on YouTube so if yall could be so kind to give me a like or ask questions here or there that would be great. Sub me. I'm asking because I've hidden for so long...

ACSippi

ACSippi

I'm now on YouTube, please help a brother out and like/subscribe. I've givin my life to cannabis and growers and  never asked for a thing. Not even when i went semi public a few years ago. Never asked for a follow always turned down money and donations. Following and liking is free.

Heres a list of the bare minimum supplies a grower needs. These are my essentials. It's everything I use to grow weed as good as anyone on this planet. I'll put my buds next to the best and you won't know who's who's.

I really don't have much more to say about growing, from seedling just keep your water and enviroment right for 12ish weeks and you're good to go. Easy!

ACSippi

ACSippi

The AC Sippi System! Been growing like this since 2000. I might post more about it maybe not. There's nothing much more left to say. I hope it helps new growers, dispels myths about how hard it is and...whatever else may be good about it. I'm a grower for the grower. Some people (companies from seedbanks to dispos) don't like it but guys and girls like you and me are my priority with med patients being my #1. I have a reputation to viciously protect us. I'm posting these on YouTube merged. I have a Facebook but I got banned so many times it broke my heart and gave up. Beware tho, tons of posts about all things cannabis over three years. It's best to search my page by clicking the three dots and selecting search. Just type in  any word lol. I see they reinstated my pinned post. That's what really crushed my feels when Facebook took it down. That and watching others live my life as I sit shackled...because of reasons...

ACSippi

ACSippi

'I'm the best grower on the planet! Please quote me, please share this post far and wide so we get visitors to come debate me. Just make sure you watch this whole video first!' - AC Sippi

ACSippi

ACSippi

For new growers. If you're using my style  please make PH your priority. If you dont I cant help you tweak your gro-op.
If you have problems I can tell if you kept your PH good or not so don't try misleading me.

Screenshot 20240121 230231 Gallery
ACSippi

ACSippi

I like having fun and doing fun things. It's just entertainment...

ACSippi

ACSippi

@Putthataway here's a video, pat attention to about the 3 minute mark, I'm guessing that's your problem with cloning.

I don't have the first part to the video or at least I can't find it. I'm assuming you have the basics down, I'll make a better video for you soon.

Clean your exacto knife with alcohol.
Watch the very first video in this thread, starting seeds is the exact same as starting clones.
Remove whole leaves or leave them alone.
After they're in the medium DONT mist them, just cover for three days. After 3 days start introducing fresh air by opening up the humidity dome a little, two days later open the dome more, two days later open the dome wide open but still kinda covered. You might start seeing roots, but by 8/9 days the dome can come off.

P

Putthataway

Just confirming from the other thread I am able to view from this site. Thanks.

Top Bottom