Start Seeds hydroponics video low quality

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Here's how to clone, detailed so you can't mess up.
And wash your hands! I didnt mention that.
I'm thinking about doing a controversial lighting video...just something to give new growers things to think about before making a purchase...

ACSippi

ACSippi

VPD is a nothingburger, a joke and possibly a grenade to ruin your grow. Stay away from VPD.
Sorry, I've just been informed by my sponsor that they sell VPD meters. VPD is critical to your grow! Buy my sponsors meter! Cha Ching!

ACSippi

ACSippi

Day 7 just Rollin Rollin rollin..Rollin...
Someone asked about a grow journal. Never did one, always thought they were lame. Not to mention me being a guerilla grower.

I guess? It's gonna be boring tho...all I do is check PH for the next 3ish months. I guess I'll throw in water changes and other little minor things. Maybe even train one of these plants? Look for 2 certain phenos? (Pray for me). If I find a Dipn Stix and get it to make seeds ill send them out to whoever rocks with me. Someone said something last night about that. I won't pass out the Gold pheno but I will the Dipn Stix.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Murdering VPD.
My videos are off the cuff so sometimes I make little errs like 'when you start flowering you want humidity in the 40s.' I ment late flower.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Day 7 and already a disaster lol. Just documenting so it doesn't look shady when I post the next video in the grow timeline. The plants sure ain't going to wither and die this fast lol. Dog ate em 🤣

ACSippi

ACSippi

The good news is I get to make better seed starting videos!!! Mua hahaha!!!

ACSippi

ACSippi

Day 8. I show what the roots look like on the two eaten plants. Just gives a new grower an idea of what's going on with the root zone at this stage. Tomorrow I'll bust open the rockwool and get us a better look at how the roots are developing at this young age. Why not right? lol gotta make the bad event useful so it was worth it.

Top Bottom