Start To Grow Again!

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

Ok all, I know it has been a loooong time since I posted in here again but my wife and I had to get the hell out of an apartment building that is by far than bad right now (besides the fact it it's a gov't place, now the place has been nick-named the 'death house' because so many people who lived there were passing one after another). We finally have our own house, and gratefully is far from small. (roughly 1460 sqft on the first floor alone.) Even though it's a little extra work to live in our own home, it's more than worth it.

I had already planted one KWD girl (I hope) and its been 3 weeks of growth- I had to get a heat lamp about 2 weeks of growth without a heat light that wasn't really doing well for her, and it works very well-from a pet store lol (100 watt one for a lizard basking light, but does she love it.).

Here are the first pics I just took this night:

Start to grow again
Start to grow again 2
Start to grow again 3

Here's to growth!! more to come :)

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

All right every farmer, I know it's been about ~1 1/2 weeks since I posted and I'm sorry for the late update. She is growing very well, I -would- grow another plant at this time, but I'm out of my nutrient soil :( I will keep growing KDW though. Right now she's getting 4 mil of the Mill's R,A,B and V (vitalize); not time to put in the C 4 or anything else, it would be waaaay to early to give her that. She's about 9 or 10 inches tall, one secondary sprout that have definitely let me know that she's a very happy plant. Several other sprouts are on the way from the main stalk, and the canopy is still pretty small considered how old she is. I can tell that she -is- female, no nodes looking like 'nuts'.

Here are the most recent pictures taken this early morning.

IMG 20190124 011127
IMG 20190124 011144
IMG 20190124 011209
IMG 20190124 011235
IMG 20190124 011253

I'll keep doing the best to keep up, so don't forget that I'm still here :)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ok all, I know it has been a loooong time since I posted in here again but my wife and I had to get the hell out of an apartment building that is by far than bad right now (besides the fact it it's a gov't place, now the place has been nick-named the 'death house' because so many people who lived there were passing one after another). We finally have our own house, and gratefully is far from small. (roughly 1460 sqft on the first floor alone.) Even though it's a little extra work to live in our own home, it's more than worth it.

I had already planted one KWD girl (I hope) and its been 3 weeks of growth- I had to get a heat lamp about 2 weeks of growth without a heat light that wasn't really doing well for her, and it works very well-from a pet store lol (100 watt one for a lizard basking light, but does she love it.).

Here are the first pics I just took this night:

View attachment 851557 View attachment 851558 View attachment 851560

Here's to growth!! more to come :)

-Fox
First and foremost! Congrats on the house!
Welcome to the farm/ or welcome back!
Looking forward to the grows

Foxlink

Foxlink

First and foremost! Congrats on the house!
Welcome to the farm/ or welcome back!
Looking forward to the grows
Thank you the congrats about the house, and it feels GREAT out of that god awful building. The farm feels even better that I can finally grow at home, not having to worry about the nosy neighbors, or having to freak out if I or my wife end up in the hospital (had that once when I grew over ~once~ at the apartment building, and you could smell her about 3 or 4 doors away from our place.) It just awesome that my first grow is doing so well :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

Only one night, and she's decided she -reallllly- like growing there lol I have a one pic, but the little picture I have from this morning, about 9 in the morning and that little camera on the phone hates the UV that she grows in. I'll post others later tonight, but this one is just one ~night of growth. ^_^
IMG 20190125 083329

Foxlink

Foxlink

As promised, even though later than I was expecting to take them, here are the her pics only after 2 solid days of growth- and even though the camera is kinda crappy atm, I can see that she really is a 'she'
IMG 205
IMG 200
IMG 201
IMG 202
IMG 203
IMG 204

Keep up growin' girl! :) And always glad to hear from you guys in the farm as well! It feels SO awesome to be back into the swing of it! :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

OK farmers, I'm kinda lost- I was trying to find any info on the 'strain' KDW, and nothing. I know that she is either hybrid or indica, but I have been trying to find ANY info and coming up with nothing. I'll be post some new pics soon today, since it's gonna be reallly cold today tomorrow and thursday.

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Alrighty- I was terribly mistaken as far as to what strain she is. She's not KWD, she's Trans-Siberian. Oh my, you can smell her just growing so well, and apparently, her odor is a bit difficult to um- 'control'. lol But I'm so happy that she's doing as well as she is. :)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice. She’s looking really healthy and off to a good start. I like the fridge shelf grate idea. Very cool. Kudos.

Leafly and seedfinder are great resources for stain information. Leafly is mostly users and not so much growers. Seedfinder will usually give you a break down of the genetic lines which is handy.

Foxlink

Foxlink

Very nice. She’s looking really healthy and off to a good start. I like the fridge shelf grate idea. Very cool. Kudos.

Leafly and seedfinder are great resources for stain information. Leafly is mostly users and not so much growers. Seedfinder will usually give you a break down of the genetic lines which is handy.
Thanks, it took a little time and planning but it worked out better than I thought it would :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

JWM2, I had thanked you for the rack, but I forgot to ask how is it considered as a fridge shelf thing, and how your insight about it. :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hey Farmers! ^_^ It's been a little longer since the last post, and she's grown excellently. I had to move her from the middle shelf to the bottom to allow for growth without damage. I clipped the first off the top to help (forgive me I know I'll get it wrong) for ScroG (canopy spreading). I'll post up pics in a little while, but it's been all night and I gotta take a short snooze. When I do post them, I really appreciate for a little if I'm clipping in the right spot.

See you all later in a bit,

Latest posts

Top Bottom