started another grow

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

hey there farmer's i just started another grow its all organic soil im running 3 purple power plant and 9 Goo x Jew here are acouple pics im just running them off some 40 watt plant growing tubes from home depot

J

jtmyzery2008

for some reason when i tried to upload them it wouldnt work

J

jakew215

for some reason when i tried to upload them it wouldnt work

i use a image hosting website and use the [ IMG } tags around the url.

works faster. photobucket uploads any size photos pretty quick. just keep your profile private.

J

jtmyzery2008

pics

here are 2 pics will add more once they really start going

J

jtmyzery2008

since those pics i added another flourescent ballast

J

jakew215

since those pics i added another flourescent ballast

good cuz they will start to bush out and and get lanky on ya.

the more light the better. you plan on adding any more light cuz they are gonna want it unless you plan on budding pretty quick.

looks good though, keep the updates coming.

J

jtmyzery2008

probably not they are only a week and 3 days and already lookin pretty good all last year i just ran all my plants just under 4 flourescent lights and did fine with bushyness and stretching im gonna have a seperate closet for flowering with a 400 watt hps light i will add acouple more pics today or tomorrow

J

jtmyzery2008

Update

it's been 14 days since these baby's opened up i am still only watering them with just water should be picking up some fertilizer sometime soon just havent decided on what brand i should use last grow i used all foxfarm which wasnt bad here are some pics of the babies the first 3 pics are purple power plant and the rest of the goo x jew

DSCF0921
DSCF0922
DSCF0923
DSCF0924
DSCF0925
DSCF0926
DSCF0927
J

jtmyzery2008

looked at my plants today and the 3 purple power plant all are curling the sides of there leaves the light was pretty close to them so i moved it up anyone else know what this could be caused from the temps in the closet are between 80 and 85 during the day but they have a constant flow of air over them

J

jtmyzery2008

gonna have a NEW UPDATE with pictures later today i just ran to the local hydro shop to get some nutrients got some earth juice grow and some earth juice catalyst anything else i should be adding from there line for the veg process any help would be great first time im using this line

J

jakew215

gonna have a NEW UPDATE with pictures later today i just ran to the local hydro shop to get some nutrients got some earth juice grow and some earth juice catalyst anything else i should be adding from there line for the veg process any help would be great first time im using this line

not too sure what you should add but i heard those are some goon nutrients. what kind of growth are ya seeing? did you notice a difference adding the extra light?

any plans for a hps down the road?

J

jakew215

looked at my plants today and the 3 purple power plant all are curling the sides of there leaves the light was pretty close to them so i moved it up anyone else know what this could be caused from the temps in the closet are between 80 and 85 during the day but they have a constant flow of air over them

those are OK temps how have you been watering? do you let it dry out then water till a little runoff?

J

jtmyzery2008

Update

yeah i water every 2-3 days or so wait till they look pretty dry then water till it runs off the soil i got is all organic and has kelp and chicken guano and bat guano and abunch of other nutrients already in the soil planning on starting out with small feeds with the nutrients just cause the soil already has alot of nutrients already here are some pics the first 3 are purple power plant and the rest are the goo x jew

DSCF0939
DSCF0940
DSCF0941
DSCF0942
DSCF0943
DSCF0936
DSCF0937
DSCF0938
Mike49048

Mike49048

They are looking good, coming right along. What are you planning to flower under wattage wise?

J

jtmyzery2008

yeah i think they are going pretty well they are almost 4 weeks now and almost all of them are going strong

J

jtmyzery2008

Update

hey farmers back again with a update its been 23 days since i put these into 1 gal pots with soil everything looks like its coming along quite well one of the PPP is getting pretty bushy the PPP seem to grow more everyday i have to raise the lights every couple days some of the Goo x Jew is getting bushy i started using some earth juice grow and earth juice catalyst the PPP seem to like it they have started to un curl there sides alittle bit since i fed them with the earth juice here are some pics of the plants the first 3 are Purple Power Plant and the rest are Goo x Jew and the last one is kinda a group shot

Ppp
Ppp 2
Ppp3
J

jtmyzery2008

anyone here ever grown Purple Power Plant would love to see some pics of yours

Top Bottom