started another grow

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

still trying to figure out why the leaves on the purple power plants there sides are curling in my temps are usually at 85 and there is a fan blowing over them i usually water every 3 days sometimes 4 and i water them till there is some run off

J

jtmyzery2008

Update 8/28/10

here with another update on my grow i have watered the plants now 3 times since ive gotten the Earthjuice fertilizer and they are looking really healthy other than a few burn spots on them from when i sprayed them with water that hadnt been ran threw the water purifier started on a low low dose of the earthjuice but last watering i bumped it up too the normal feeding amount about 6 of them are over 1 ft now getting ready to build my flowering room in another closet i have another thread about that in the growroom design forum should be picking up some new clones in a few weeks to start on a top shelf of the veg closet also im going to be sexing atleast 6 here soon just to see what they are so i can take clones hoping all 3 of the ppp are females they smell so lovely already anyways here are some pics first 2 are of the Purple Power Plant and the rest are of the goo x jew last pic is of the 4 runt goo x jew's

P
P2
DSCF0975
DSCF0976
DSCF0977
DSCF0978
DSCF0979
DSCF0980
DSCF0983
DSCF0981
DSCF0982
J

jtmyzery2008

that first pic is actually goo x jew i put it in the wrong order

J

jtmyzery2008

Update 9/02/10

Hello everyone im back again with another update today seems to me everything is working out perfect im still planning out my flower room in a different bedroom closet pretty much waiting for the money to invest in setting it up which i should have by the the 13th this is my 5 feeding with the earthjuice catalyst and grow fertilizer i upped the dose alittle higher this time around they seem to be doing just fine which is great i still haven't figured out what is wrong with the purple power plants there bottom leaves sides are still curling inwards but the rest of the plant seems to just be flourishing the goo x jew's are getting big right along with the ppp except for 3 lagger's which i have started lsting as a test i have never done this any advice would be great on my grow entirely well here are some pictures the first 3 are Purple Power Plant and the rest are the Goo x Jew

Purple new
Purple new2
Purple 3
J

jtmyzery2008

forgot to post this is there 5th week since i put them in soil

J

jtmyzery2008

update 9/08/10

back again with another update since the last time i had a 2 headed goo jew that i was trying to train and i knocked it over one morning and it busted the stem in more then one spot so i just canned it i uped the dose of fertlizer but i now think it has started to burn the plants so next couple waterings are just gonna be plain water im waiting on my monthly check still so i can get the HPS light i think i might go with either a 400 or a 600 watter i had to pull the dresser that the plants were on out of the closet cause i woke up the other morning and acouple of the plants tops were bent over in the lights and i couldn't raise the lights anymore cause of the bar that holds the top shelf into the wall so i pulled the dresser out and reset up the lights and put the plants all on the floor now also if anyone even reads this anymore and knows about earthjuice fertilizer line i was wondering if i should just be using the flower nutes and the catalyst when im ready to set them into flower or is there something else i can add along with it and suggestions would be great well here are some pics of the mini jungle starting with purple power for the first 7 pics and the rest are goo jew

Purplepower1
Purplepower2
Purplepower3
Purplepower4
Purplepower5
Purplepower6
Purplepower7
Goojew
Goojew2
Goojew3
Goojew4
Goojew5
Goojew6
Goojew7
Goojew8
Goojew9
Goojew10
Goojew11
Goojew12
Goojew13
Goojew15
J

jtmyzery2008

i decided to go with t5 designer for the flowering light i just transplanted 9 of them into 3 gal pots with roots organic soiless mix and i watered them with purified water now the only problem is most of the plants there tops are wilted the light is putting off quite a bit of heat so i raised it a good ft or more from most of the tops hoping they will bounce back most of the plant on all of them is standing straight or up it's just the tops that are wilting im getting ready to throw them into 12/12 but i wanna wait for them to bounce back and atleast when should i start feeding them again ill post some pics tonight but if anyone can give me any knowledge on what to do so i dont shock them anymore im leaving the door open on the closet so it vents the heat since it's on 24 hrs a day

J

jtmyzery2008

pics

here are some new pics of the clones i have rooting and how the plants look now that i transplanted them into 3 gal pots and put them under a 6 bulb t5

J

jtmyzery2008

they started to raise back up yesterday and i checked them this morning and the tops are starting to droop again i dont know what doing on with them im sure they went into shock but most of the plant is standing up except for the very top is it maybe cause i went from 160 watts to 324 watts ?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What is the temp right at the top of the plant near the T5? I love T5s but they do put out some radiant heat.

I would top those plants a few nodes down where 2 branches come out. Then raise the light up and let them get used to it. Then lower if the canopy temps are not too high.

All in all though your plants look good and have really grown for you.

J

jtmyzery2008

they are starting to turn around which is good the purple powers went the worst they turned dark purple on the stems and the leaves at the top are yellowing and have purple veins i think it's cause i flushed them to much they have lifted there tops up alittle so i just started to feed them mild mix of earthjuice grow and catalyst back in and fed them this morning hopefully this helps them out but like i said they are looking better

J

jtmyzery2008

Pic Update

here are some new pics of the new clones i picked up from the local shop we got Skywalker og,shit,chem valley kush, banana gum og kush, blue dream, hashmaster, OG juana, cherry ak 47 and shrom also i cracked 2 juicy fruit seeds and 1 grape krush seed now all these seeds i found threw bud from the dispensary i go to also there are a few pics of how the big plants are doing they are starting to come out of the shock but they haven't had any nutes so there looking alittle yellow also all the smaller clones are the ones i cut off the purple power and off the goo x jew they all grew massive roots already only took 5-6 days but now i got them in soil have watered them twice now since i put them into the keg cups and there leaves are starting to yellow any advice to keep these ones alive and well would be great

New 001
New 004
New 002
New 003
New 005
New 006
New 007
New 009
D

dsclosetgrow

looked at my plants today and the 3 purple power plant all are curling the sides of there leaves the light was pretty close to them so i moved it up anyone else know what this could be caused from the temps in the closet are between 80 and 85 during the day but they have a constant flow of air over them

are they curling up or down? if down it could be caused by heat if up it could be caused my not enough light hope this helps

J

jtmyzery2008

anyone know how far away i need to keep this t 5 light away from the tops of the plants

J

jtmyzery2008

well i have it higher then that and my leaves on the top of them are folding inwards still on some of them

J

jtmyzery2008

so i just threw my plants into flower lastnight they started looking alittle better and i cant really keep vegging them cause i got tons of clones vegging right now and i wanna get this cycle going so i have the earth juice catalyst and the earthjuice bloom anyone that has used the earthjuice product what else do you suggest i combine for the flower period

J

jtmyzery2008

update 9/29/10

ok so i threw my plants into flower mode tomorrow it will be a week already had 2 males show of the purple powerplant so i cut them down still have 8 flowering 1 purple power and the rest are Goo x Jew and here are some pics of the next batch that are vegging in keg cups now order goes like this

Blue Dream
OGjuana
Shrom
Banana Gum OG
Hashmaster
Chocolate Thai
Ak 47 (Cherry Pheno)
Skywalker OG
SHIT
Chem Valley Kush
Goo x Jew (LSTing)

then i have a few pics of the clones i cut off the goo x jew they were looking bad but now are looking alittle better hopefully they will make it they have a pretty good root base on them since i put them into the cups

Bluedream2 2
OGjuana2
Shrom2
Bananagum2
Hashmaster2
Chocolate Thia
Cherry AK47 2
Skywalker OG 2
SHIT 2
Chem Valley Kush 2
GOOJEW2
Clones