Started today wish me luck

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

You might want to hang the electrical on the wall or in some way get it out of the path of any spills that might happen
Well I actually thought ahead of that that humidity packet which is now replaced with duct tape... lazy me 🙂 but it’s drilled out to the funnel so I can easily put everything in and from the soda spout I got a 3 gallon bucket which fits perfect to drain into. And I’m lucky that since amazonor whomever messed up and sent me a 240 gph pump not the 120 I ordered 3 gallons is enough to mist the net cup easily lol

sambapati

sambapati

Well I actually thought ahead of that that humidity packet which is now replaced with duct tape... lazy me 🙂 but it’s drilled out to the funnel so I can easily put everything in and from the soda spout I got a 3 gallon bucket which fits perfect to drain into. And I’m lucky that since amazonor whomever messed up and sent me a 240 gph pump not the 120 I ordered 3 gallons is enough to mist the net cup easily lol
Good Luck BadDude

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Just got it all put together today and started. Wish me luck and if any one see room for improvement Please let me know.

Welcome to the Farm!

I have to agree with @Beachwalker... i would hang that extension cord on one of the crates or some such, ty wraps would work well.

Safety first!! live electrical on the floor is a good way for you or someone else to end up dead from a simple leaky bucket or over spray from a mister. Even if all you do is ty-wrap it to the top/side of blue stack please get it off the floor.

Let me be as clear as i can. If that plant falls/tilts- over and you are barefoot...... you're fucked! 👻

Safety First - Happy Growing ! 🍻 😎

Badchoice

Badchoice

Welcome to the Farm!

I have to agree with @Beachwalker... i would hang that extension cord on one of the crates or some such, ty wraps would work well.

Safety first!! live electrical on the floor is a good way for you or someone else to end up dead from a simple leaky bucket or over spray from a mister. Even if all you do is ty-wrap it to the top/side of blue stack please get it off the floor.

Let me be as clear as i can. If that plant falls/tilts- over and you are barefoot...... you're fucked! 👻

Safety First - Happy Growing ! 🍻 😎
Thank you, and well I guess since it’s two votes to not be electrocuted after my morning coffee and checking on the outside stuff I shall get the wires off the floor. 🙂

Badchoice

Badchoice

Good luck, sounds it could be some special genetics.
I hope he’s details on it we’re super vague, the best I could collect was while he was in Vietnam I guess he got a bag while over there and was stupid good so he snuck back some seeds that was in it.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I hope he’s details on it we’re super vague, the best I could collect was while he was in Vietnam I guess he got a bag while over there and was stupid good so he snuck back some seeds that was in it.

Are going to save some cuts?

growsince79

growsince79

50 year old seed? might not grow

Top Bottom