Started today wish me luck

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Suggest also some type catch pan under everything..like what goes under a washer if you can get one to fit your closet, those floors won’t react well to spilled water. Also a GFI feeding all that power being used would insure you don’t get electrocuted.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Don't sweat the small stuff too bad. Keep a close eye on your pH, PPM, temp and humidity and you'll do well. Welcome and good luck!!

Badchoice

Badchoice

Don't sweat the small stuff too bad. Keep a close eye on your pH, PPM, temp and humidity and you'll do well. Welcome and good luck!!
Thank you I’m trying my best, kind of new too the hydro world. Done outside growing no prob got some great strains from an old grower of my region going but it’s a learning process and luckily I’m like a sponge with information. Won’t lie still confused on my Nute feeding chart but I think I got it

Badchoice

Badchoice

Suggest also some type catch pan under everything..like what goes under a washer if you can get one to fit your closet, those floors won’t react well to spilled water. Also a GFI feeding all that power being used would insure you don’t get electrocuted.
Ah alright good idea only thing with the catch pan is the space under the bucket to the drain spout. I got a hose that fits and a 3 gal bucket that it can drain in to no mess and easy re fill. So I’m only worried about a catch pan diameter interfering with the pour spout.

also let me add I only need 3 gallons with that air pump, the bubble mist hits the top of the lid past the bottom of the net cup and it’s still an inch below.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Small update, the seed did sprout and started the ff feeding on seedling going to do 1/2 dose through the whole process. I don’t have the dirty dozen stuff but I’m gonna use botin car cal-mag plus for when the schedule calls for any of the additional stuff And hydro guard for every feeding and basic top off. Has anyone everyone used this type of nute mix and could give me some helpful ideas?

Badchoice

Badchoice

I actually got to thinking and figured I’d ask on here, sense theirs no roots out the net cup yet should i repeat the seedling/clone week until the roots show or should I go into week one and progress and do an extended week of veg?

5F4498F7 7031 4E80 BC88 00FC719668EB
Badchoice

Badchoice

I’m need of help I think, I’m not sure what’s going on and don’t know if I messed up some where. So it’s been all most a week, I’ve been too feeding still to keep the sponge wet to help but still no roots out the net cup.... have I don’t something wrong? The plant is still alive and not yellowing or anything just no roots. I dug around the pebbles a little bit and I can see roots coming out the sponge just nothing out the cup heading for the res. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Is their anything I can do to help it out kindof hit panic mode I don’t wanna lose my little baby.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I’m need of help I think, I’m not sure what’s going on and don’t know if I messed up some where. So it’s been all most a week, I’ve been too feeding still to keep the sponge wet to help but still no roots out the net cup.... have I don’t something wrong? The plant is still alive and not yellowing or anything just no roots. I dug around the pebbles a little bit and I can see roots coming out the sponge just nothing out the cup heading for the res. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Is their anything I can do to help it out kindof hit panic mode I don’t wanna lose my little baby.
Show us a new picture?

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

OK, you're right that is really slow growth. At that rate you'll get a harvest sometime around 2030. I have no idea what would cause this other than genetics. @Aqua Man do you have any thoughts on this one?

Badchoice

Badchoice

OK, you're right that is really slow growth. At that rate you'll get a harvest sometime around 2030. I have no idea what would cause this other than genetics. @Aqua Man do you have any thoughts on this one?
I think I’m just gonna germ a couple new seeds and just start fresh... I don’t want too because I really wanted to see the outcome but I’d like output before 2030 lol it Might be something I did when moving the pebbles around the stem is very weak and look like theirs some damage to it As the plant just falls over now. Im thinking I’m just gonna just germ, cut a new sponge open place the seedling in the spong soak it in the ph water and hope for the best...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It looks healthy in this picture
Screenshot 20200918 154601 Chrome
plants grow roots before they start to grow above the soil line, this can take several weeks; looks like a normal plant, give seedlings time

The chart that you're asking about is just an arbitrary guideline, plants don't give a rat's ass about charts, they go by their own timeline

Badchoice

Badchoice

It looks healthy in this picture
View attachment 1032473 plants grow roots before they start to grow above the soil line, this can take several weeks; looks like a normal plant, give seedlings time

The chart that you're asking about is just an arbitrary guideline, plants don't give a rat's ass about charts, they go by their own timeline
Thank you it’s actually still going and it look hurt in a few days theirs been growth oddly enough

Badchoice

Badchoice

Yeah I have been top feeding with 5.7ph water no nutes. I raised the res up to be closer to the net pot but still an air gap to hopefully get the pebbles more wet to help the root reach more it’s literally right on the edge of the net cup just gotta make into the air gap is taking for ever...

Top Bottom