Starting A Cultivation Business

• Thread starter Timrogers410
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

if you project it forward, wall street money, .gov want tax money, power, control and they love money .....

so now they double back, go against small guy, black market and border and they control a lot, plus big pharma / pills.

so what do you really think will happen to anyone without millions. ?? like always laws and regs will work against them.....

how much for testing ...... they will come up with many, many regulations in the name of safety.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i told texas kid three years ago.

when the 25 million dollar kubo green houses go in, they will crush everyone. lights, co2, computer controlled enviro - temps, all on your phone app they supply. My buddies orchids move into 5 different climate zones during life process on rollers that move across 12 hectares in size.... they have a very large green house in cali already doing tomatoes. the best locations are az, cali, florida regarding green houses after he toured usa looking into food production. food comes from sprayers above in this set up, misters..... computer control mixing of nutes ....

bug control, led's, custom glass made for location, ect ...... when you see these guys pack up and go home.
Indeed brother. The thing of it is those mutli million dollar greenhouses are also becoming fully automated which will limit the number of human jobs available as the grows will be fully automated. I did some checking on the Brightgreen Group project with the Acoma tribe in NM and guess what. The business model is set up so that it is being funded by foreigners under our lovely HB-1 buy your visa and citizenship program. So All the Chinese that are better educated than we are can pay 850,00 k get a fast track to citizenship and then bring thier whole damn family over. So tell me who will get the jobs the Acoma? or the locals? or the fokkers buying their way into US citizenship??? God bless the USA of A

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
every single drone used in mideast are now over usa. same types of drones.

license plate readers, instagram, facebook, going over phone , email, ip address records....

they can build a case very quickly.

i keep saying it but the dumbest thing going is in state seed sales, great for me but these guys ( breeders / chuckers / banks ) all selling are fucking real stupid in 2017. every last one of them is a pin head, fool ......

the same way google puts adds on your search pages from areas you visit. all this digital shit we enter on everything builds an " dark web " of info many agency access.
Ha ha hey bro my generation has been warning about BiG Brutha since the 60's no one listened. How absurd that our gov would spy on Americans. They called us fags, hippes and malcontents. Today they call us on wearing tinfoil hats and conspiracy theorists. Heres a song and lyrics from some guys in the early 80's knew what time it was........

No one is laughing now. Bad ass tune BTW

Electric Eye

Judas Priest
Up here in space
I'm looking down on you
My lasers trace
Everything you do
You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

I'm elected electric spy This stanza reeks of the "Deep State" no one wants to admit runs this country. I call em the Untouchables
I'm protected electric eye
Always in focus
You can't feel my stare
I zoom into you
You don't know I'm there
I take a pride in probing all your secret moves
My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Electric eye, in the sky
Feel my stare, always there
There's nothing you can do about it
Develop and expose
I feed upon your every thought
And so my power grows
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Protected. Detective. Electric eye

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Ignorance is bliss.
Ha ha hey bro my generation has been warning about BiG Brutha since the 60's no one listened. How absurd that our gov would spy on Americans. They called us fags, hippes and malcontents. Today they call us on wearing tinfoil hats and conspiracy theorists. Heres a song and lyrics from some guys in the early 80's knew what time it was........

No one is laughing now. Bad ass tune BTW

Electric Eye

Judas Priest
Up here in space
I'm looking down on you
My lasers trace
Everything you do
You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

I'm elected electric spy This stanza reeks of the "Deep State" no one wants to admit runs this country. I call em the Untouchables
I'm protected electric eye
Always in focus
You can't feel my stare
I zoom into you
You don't know I'm there
I take a pride in probing all your secret moves
My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Electric eye, in the sky
Feel my stare, always there
There's nothing you can do about it
Develop and expose
I feed upon your every thought
And so my power grows
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Protected. Detective. Electric eye

All that aside, if you have deep pockets, and want to invest, do so in Colorado. The system is farther along. Land is cheaper, and you can get water.
The guys I referred to earlier, paying out the wazoo for fire hydrants also picked up 320 acres for $60k.
I had a backyard BS grow, with 12 legal plants and no budget at all, barely legal recreational, no nutes, bag seeds, an old dog run with alkali clay... Yet, I harvested over 24 pounds. Sadly, only 6 plants put off good smoke. The others have made good concentrates, though. (Chalking that up to bag seed genetics.)
I know one 100 plant guy. Trimmed for him the year before last. He is an old guerrilla grower, turned care giver. He found 5 patients, with a 20 plant count, and licensed to grow for them. (Not sure if it's legal, but his excess goes to a dispensary.) He had issues with a neighbor, and said neighbor went through the legal process to get a license to grow commercial hemp, (10x harder, from what I understand.), just to sabotage my friend's grow. He put in one acre, but didn't cultivate or harvest it. So, my friend has chosen to retire, rather than fight them. (Comfortably, I might add.) His patients come first, though. He is winning the "court" battle (municipal level, no attorney), because he was growing medicine, and this guy came along later.
What I'm saying is, if you have deep pockets, Colorado is a better option. But, you're still gonna have to fight for it. Nothing good ever came easy.
Good luck in your endeavors, man.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
@Bulldog420

As said supplemental Lighting. I come from wharehouses background. The point was about Major corparations can you match their efficiency. How much does it Cost You to grow a pound? I told you my cost and even went up on electric cost to 14 cents..

Energy on a commercial level is even cheaper, so what are your cost to make a pound.

How much does it cost me? .10 a gram?

T

Timrogers410

How will you tranport across state lines?even if its legal in state u grow,then the one u sell to u will hav to cross state lines that arent legal...i commend u on your thoughts,and trust me we all wish we cud own an op.you will b diving n a big pool with many sharks..
No state lines the grow will be in california and will be distributed to cali dispensarys but me i will be in maryland running it like telling the person i hired what to do

fatawa

fatawa

and is it legal to run my business from maryland when my business is located in california
this is y i thought that...u must b pretty trusting too bro.i wouldnt let someone run a hot dog stand for me,especially from acroos the u.s.im way to anal and involvd n what i do.and everyothr grower is just as passionate.its not just bout the money to start,its more bout the skill the main grower wud hav...and like already said if u meet that grower.y does he need u?just somethings to think about.idh a commercial building per say but i do hav space that most growers dream about on here.roughly round 800sq inside and 18acres..i already make the kind of cash yur trying to borrw(not a million but 100k is easy if i wrk all yr)so thats where u r gonna hav problems...

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So guys i was looking forward to start a cultivation business i was hoping to start a 100 plant 100 pound opperation but was wondering how much it would cost to start and how much dispensaries would pay for a pound and is it legal to run my business from maryland when my business is located in california
Thank you
I'm very curious to this because I'm in the process of starting one myself. I finally found the proper investor and has no problem being silent. He already gave me a upfront sum, so I bought 10 acres that has a 2,000sq ft building for a place to live. Having a greenhouse out on the land as we speak so I'm not limited on when I can run. I'll be in Trinidad Colorado so if you're up that way, that would be awesome

I'm also from Baltimore, born and raised by Patterson park

fatawa

fatawa

Money is not the key ingredient....when i first startd growing my first light was a 600w hps,small closet,vics humidifier,very cheap nutes.n i still pulld over 400g's...this is kinda guy u need to meet,someone who can make something outta nothing.and u somehw need to meet him b4 he makes things happen by himself..you cant by the skill some of us hav,this was gardening/farming passd down from yrs..u cant learn that n a 4yr schooling..

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

this is y i thought that...u must b pretty trusting too bro.i wouldnt let someone run a hot dog stand for me,especially from acroos the u.s.im way to anal and involvd n what i do.and everyothr grower is just as passionate.its not just bout the money to start,its more bout the skill the main grower wud hav...and like already said if u meet that grower.y does he need u?just somethings to think about.idh a commercial building per say but i do hav space that most growers dream about on here.roughly round 800sq inside and 18acres..i already make the kind of cash yur trying to borrw(not a million but 100k is easy if i wrk all yr)so thats where u r gonna hav problems...
Are you trying to help him out or just talk shit?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Money is not the key ingredient....when i first startd growing my first light was a 600w hps,small closet,vics humidifier,very cheap nutes.n i still pulld over 400g's...this is kinda guy u need to meet,someone who can make something outta nothing.and u somehw need to meet him b4 he makes things happen by himself..you cant by the skill some of us hav,this was gardening/farming passd down from yrs..u cant learn that n a 4yr schooling..
Yea money isn't the key but unfortunately it takes money to build and run a business. We aren't working out of your walk in closet anymore. This shit cost A LOT of money, especially upfront

fatawa

fatawa

Im not gonna say u cant make it happen.i will say u better b booking some trips to cali to meet some influencial people..and u better read read read.....if u hired me n i said some stupid shit bout growing.id kno from yur response if u were a hardcore grower...within min...so cud u trust someone like me?u cant just front the money,u hav to eat,breathe,sleep this shit..

fatawa

fatawa

We aren't working out of your walk in closet anymore. This shit cost A LOT of money, especially upfront
yes i kno that lil man...yur talking bout this land and property u just got n i been doing it...ive had my land/buisness for 10yrs now..pretty sure im more qualified then u to giv info on this subject bro.not trying to hurt anyone but telling this guy its a great idea is stupid

fatawa

fatawa

Its not a good idea to start a buisness u kno nothing about...would a Ethiopian start a 5star restaurant?probably not...so if u dont kno growing in and out throwing thousands to figure it out is retarded...

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

yes i kno that lil man...yur talking bout this land and property u just got n i been doing it...ive had my land/buisness for 10yrs now..pretty sure im more qualified then u to giv info on this subject bro.not trying to hurt anyone but telling this guy its a great idea is stupid
LoL guy I've grown on hundreds of acres, just don't need to talk about it like I'm the cool guy

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

u can take it how u want it...i wasnt talking shit more being rational..if u wanna take it as shit talking then idc either..im good at that too
No you just sound like a fuckin asshole to be honest

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

And how do you figure you're more qualified over anyone when you don't me or probably these folks at all LMAO YOU A JOKE BRO

fatawa

fatawa

Just cause u hava lil ledger under yur name dnt mean yur a skilld grower..it means u talk alot on this site..so dnt think u r something u aint

Top Bottom