Starting a small medical cannabis shop

• Thread starter Maccheeseboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Hello folks. Looking for advice for opening an indoor tier 1 facility in ME. Nothing big. I have a plan for the start and hope learn along the way. I have grown for a few years personally but feel that the cannabis market is missing things. Like edibles that are flaky and buttery and bud grown with high THC levels. Heres the plan I have. Let me know what you all think and if you would support a small grow op. Thanks!

Starting a small medical cannabis shop
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello folks. Looking for advice for opening an indoor tier 1 facility in ME. Nothing big. I have a plan for the start and hope learn along the way. I have grown for a few years personally but feel that the cannabis market is missing things. Like edibles that are flaky and buttery and bud grown with high THC levels. Heres the plan I have. Let me know what you all think and if you would support a small grow op. Thanks!
Are you going to sell your own grown weed in your shop? California is a bit different that’s why I ask.

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Burnz yes thats my goal.
MIM to amswer your question Maine is being petty about how much i can grow as a caregiver.
Im limited in space at the moment until I bring in some money from a few smaller crops to afford to lease a space.

3 grow tents to start....

Screenshot 20200719 114318 Chrome
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnz yes thats my goal.
MIM to amswer your question Maine is being petty about how much i can grow as a caregiver.
Im limited in space at the moment until I bring in some money from a few smaller crops to afford to lease a space.

3 grow tents to start....
Damn. That’s cheap. I can barely grow for myself lol.

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Burnz, my plan is to cycle a few different autoflower strains.
Those fees dont include the town fees.
I wont have an open store front. Delivery and baked goods is my goal.

One obstacle at a time!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnz, my plan is to cycle a few different autoflower strains.
Those fees dont include the town fees.
I wont have an open store front. Delivery and baked goods is my goal.

One obstacle at a time!
Why autos?

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Autos give the fast turn around and decent yeilds.
Photoperiod cannabis may move into my cycle. But i assumed i could somewhat keep up if i have. Crop every 4 to 5 wks. Or sooner.
Its making sense to me. But im open to suggestions and stuff. Just trying to make a legal living off this beautiful plant.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Photoperiod cannabis may move into my cycle. But i assumed i could somewhat keep up if i have. Crop every 4 to 5 wks. Or sooner.
Its making sense to me. But im open to suggestions and stuff. Just trying to make a legal living off this beautiful plant.
The potency is just not there. Legal specially. You’re competing with all this high THC stuff. Autos won’t cut it. Well at least in California.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Why not pop clones in, 1-2 Veg and then flower.

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

So stunt veg to say 30" or so after a couple weeks and force the 12/12?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So stunt veg to say 30" or so after a couple weeks and force the 12/12?
Shorter. 18-20”. Then flip. If you have everything dialed in you will have a nice perpetual going. Theres a great coco thread. I think 2 week veg, auto fed 5 times a day. Monster nugs

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Talking to a cpuple cargivers in the state(maine) it seems autos are the thing... perhaps tats why i feel quality is lacking..... lightbulb....
Im not gunna lie. Maine buds only aspire to be potent like cali bud. This is of course a personal opinion. Thats why i want to help maine be better

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Ill look the thread up. Thats a game changer. That soil or hydro?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Talking to a cpuple cargivers in the state(maine) it seems autos are the thing... perhaps tats why i feel quality is lacking..... lightbulb....
Im not gunna lie. Maine buds only aspire to be potent like cali bud. This is of course a personal opinion. Thats why i want to help maine be better
I understand. Bring that 🔥 to maine and rake in those donations. Why be like the “other” guys. Just my opinion haha. Scroll the like last 10
Pages of this thread. Killer. 1 or 2 week veg I don’t remember.

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

Soil w drip water feed? Coco doesnt hold water the same right?
I feel Those big guys make money off quantity.
I need quality.
I want to be different.

Im decent so far at soil so i will check it out.

Got any seeds to try new method on?
Ima reasearch the crap out of that method.
Thanks burnz.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Soil w drip water feed? Coco doesnt hold water the same right?
I feel Those big guys make money off quantity.
I need quality.
I want to be different.

Im decent so far at soil so i will check it out.

Got any seeds to try new method on?
Ima reasearch the crap out of that method.
Thanks burnz.
Yeah drain to waste. Auto fed 5-6 times a day. 1 gal fabric pots. I have no experience with coco. I know when things go bad, they go bad quick. I have a good amount of seeds but not for experimenting lol. If you want to be different with stand out quality, id think autos are not the way to go. Quality takes time and patience and usually
Can’t be rushed.

the rrock

the rrock

I dont think dispensaries in CA even sell autoflower,and if they did it wouldnt sell,in the span of 5 years weed will be available for in home delivery acro$$ state lines

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I dont think dispensaries in CA even sell autoflower,and if they did it wouldnt sell,in the span of 5 years weed will be available for in home delivery acro$$ state lines
I agree. I’ve smoke an auto once and it was okay. I have some auto seeds I’m going to grow for shits and giggles. But all these kids nowadays want the brain altering THC %. Ive noticed all the high % stuff went up in price recently because I think they are starting to tax on potency So that’s the business to get into. The delivery side. Seems like it’d be more profitable because you wouldn’t need a store front. Buy a couple delivery vehicles and vamanos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom