Starting Again, Big Important News

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Good morning Farmers!!! Boy does it feel great at home- I had to replant all my plants, my whole spice tray dried out, but at least basil and dill is easy to grow up again. The new Trans-Siberian she popped this morning!! She was transplanted to a much bigger pot to grow before she popped. I'll post up a couple pics:View attachment 671721View attachment 671722
and here's the spice tray all over again lol:
View attachment 671723

I'll keep every updated as the growin' starts! :)
Peace, love & light
-Fox
We have liftoff!

Foxlink

Foxlink

Ok everyone, it's only the first morning of her, and she's already be beautiful. Here's a pic of her, right before night time :)
Photo on 2 22 17 at 1024 PM
Photo on 2 22 17 at 1025 PM

Peace love & light,
-Fox

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Sunday Fox, I hope all is well for you and your wife. I seen that Mills nutrient feeding chart on your wall and wanted to ask your opinion about it. My local grow store just gave me a sample bottle of their Start R. I like that it is organic and might try it out next I start some seeds as a soil drench.
DSCN1715

Foxlink

Foxlink

Happy Sunday Fox, I hope all is well for you and your wife. I seen that Mills nutrient feeding chart on your wall and wanted to ask your opinion about it. My local grow store just gave me a sample bottle of their Start R. I like that it is organic and might try it out next I start some seeds as a soil drench.
View attachment 673231

I use Start R with all mt hydro stuff, and it even works well in soil! You saw the last plant I did that was a guy, not a gal, well I used Start R with him and all the other plants :) You remember how well he didā€¦ lol. All of there stuff is from Holland, from Start R to A,B, C4, and Ultimate PK. I have had nothing but great results with it all, just following directions and it's awesome :)

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Now, to new stuff again lol :D;

My babies are doing SO well, and I have them on the 18/6 schedule, 2 Powerveg FS/UVA,UVB, a Powerveg 420, and Powerveg 460. That group has 14 cilantro seedlings surrounding the Trans-Siberian and here's a couple pics from this evening:
Photo on 2 27 17 at 656 PM
Photo on 2 27 17 at 656 PM 2
Photo on 2 27 17 at 700 PM

and here's a couple from the spice tray, new stuff growing- dill, basil, thyme and lettuce in the blue-ish pot. Here's a pic or two or few lol :cool:of them too:

Photo on 2 27 17 at 725 PM
Photo on 2 27 17 at 725 PM 2
Photo on 2 27 17 at 726 PM
Photo on 2 27 17 at 726 PM 2

Peace, love & light,
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Good evening Farmers! Sorry its been a little since the last post, but everything takes time and patience. The plants are doing excellent, and I even added something some new seeds to the spice tray :) . The first on the agenda; The baby Trans-Siberian has now sprouted her second and what looks like her 3rd set of itty bitty leaves, the cilantro has finally sprouted it's first baby leaves. The last time I said there were roughly 17-18 of the cilantro, wellā€¦. that would be about half of how many came up in the past week or so. The last I counted, (this morning) there were 30+ Ėšroughly. They aren't overtaking the baby's area, but if they do a few won't be missed. Here're the pics from the baby and cilantro:

Photo on 3 4 17 at 1040 PM
Photo on 3 4 17 at 1040 PM 3
Photo on 3 4 17 at 1041 PM
Photo on 3 4 17 at 1041 PM 2
Photo on 3 4 17 at 1041 PM 3
Photo on 3 4 17 at 1042 PM

The next post (in a few minutes), I'll explain the spice tray.

Peace, love & light,
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Ok, about the spice tray- the lettuce has gone bonkers for the light, the dill, basil, and thyme are taking it very well. The new seeds are in a new pot next to the lettuce- although haven't broke ground, they are catnip and tomato seeds. :) Here are the pics from this evening:

Photo on 3 5 17 at 1212 AM
Photo on 3 5 17 at 1213 AM
Photo on 3 5 17 at 1213 AM 2
Photo on 3 5 17 at 1213 AM 3

The last pic is where the catnip & tomato seeds. :)

Peace, love & light
-Fox

Moto

Moto

Hiya Farmers! I'm back, still sore as hell and then some, but I'm finally home. Sadly the KWD died off due to my healthā€¦ really bad stuff happened.

I had a huge seizure and I broke the neck of my right femur. Yep, that's right, ask Orca- he'll tell you I'm not joking. I got a hip replacement, ball & socket, and a large rod in my thigh. Here's a picture ( best one I could find on online atm) of what was done for me:View attachment 670188

Soooo, I get to start again. This time am starting with one Trans Siberian. I just planted her last night, so no need for pics of the soil again lol.

I had almost 3 weeks in a rehab place and they did an excellent job. I can walk without a walker or cane (although that may not be a bad idea.), I'm slower than I was and I'm going to have to have therapy for a while to re-strengthen my legs and hip.

please at least say hello, I missed you all- it's good to be home and growing again :)

Peace, love and light,
-Fox

Hello Fox,

Sorry I am late to the party but I am glad you can at least grow again and I will follow along this journal also. :) Hope things are on the upswing for you friend. :)

Moto

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hello Fox,

Sorry I am late to the party but I am glad you can at least grow again and I will follow along this journal also. :) Hope things are on the upswing for you friend. :)

Moto
Glad to see ya to the party :) I'm going to post some updates this late night :) You won't miss much since you are here ^_^

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Good evening farmers! OK- it has been about 1 week since my last pics, so here are some new from this night. First, here's the spice tray, the lettuce is doing great, dill starting its first baby leaves, the basil is being argumental, the catnip has finally popped out, and so did the tomato. I'll have to thin the crowd of lettuce and tomato, but they are doing awesome. :) =^_^= Here're some pics;

Photo on 3 11 17 at 1240 AM
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1240 AM 2
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1241 AM
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1242 AM
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1242 AM 2

And on to the main attraction ^_^;

Photo on 3 11 17 at 1252 AM
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1252 AM 2
Photo on 3 11 17 at 1252 AM 3

As you can see, she's doing awesome as well ;) She's got her first 3 leaves, and now she's getting her fan leaves :) The cilantro is also doing great! So, that;s the news from this lil' Fox's farm ^_^

Peace, love, and light,

-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

Good evening farmers! OK- it has been about 1 week since my last pics, so here are some new from this night. First, here's the spice tray, the lettuce is doing great, dill starting its first baby leaves, the basil is being argumental, the catnip has finally popped out, and so did the tomato. I'll have to thin the crowd of lettuce and tomato, but they are doing awesome. :) =^_^= Here're some pics;

View attachment 677910 View attachment 677911 View attachment 677921 View attachment 677926 View attachment 677927

And on to the main attraction ^_^;

View attachment 677945 View attachment 677946 View attachment 677947

As you can see, she's doing awesome as well ;) She's got her first 3 leaves, and now she's getting her fan leaves :) The cilantro is also doing great! So, that;s the news from this lil' Fox's farm ^_^

Peace, love, and light,

-Fox
Looking healthy! I bet she's gonna have some nice structure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom