starting from scratch 4 site D.I.Y. fallponics

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Ninja one nice thing about the variable pumps is the speed ramps up very slowly when powered on vs on/off like the others, so no hammering on your plumbing when cycling. I think this will serve you well considering the size of your pump and back pressure from the venturis.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Ninja one nice thing about the variable pumps is the speed ramps up very slowly when powered on vs on/off like the others, so no hammering on your plumbing when cycling. I think this will serve you well considering the size of your pump and back pressure from the venturis.
I couldn't wait... i just ordered the small dcp 2500 one for the cloner's venturi. so now i have two coming in the mail. lol
I'm glad that I got the sine wave DC models. I read on multiple sites that the ones that aren't have an annoying buzz, and the sine wave models don't.

ninjadip

ninjadip

still waiting on more, but some of the cool toys have come in.

this jebao dcp-6500 is massive!! no joke massive. those are 2" inlet/outlets. rated up to 1800 gph or something. this will run a 4 (was 3) site venturi manifold to raise DO.

was trying to find who showed me these, and i can't find it. but thanks for the look out on these.

this is the Danner mag pro 7. i think 700 gph. this will run the supply lines from the rez to the plant sites. this will be configured inline.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

I love when parts come in and you can actually start doing stuff instead of thinking about it every waking minute lol. So fun.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I love when parts come in and you can actually start doing stuff instead of thinking about it every waking minute lol. So fun.
Tell me about it!!! It's been all i think about lately, checking the status of orders and making sure i ordered everything.

Sucks when you get sent white pvc fittings instead of the black ones you ordered.. Then in an email this morning, the company tells me that they are out of the ones i want, and would i be ok with black 3" T fittings? why the fuck would i want 3" anything when i ordered 25' of 2" piping from you? I understand someone in customer service is just trying to be nice, but come on now... Just because you have another size in black, that's not how it works...

so i'll just be spray painting them black i guess. Looks like everything else i need should be here this week.

ninjadip

ninjadip

It's not super neat... I realized afterwards maybe I could do this all on a custom board to make it neat and then I got high and bought this $5 poster to hide the wires instead....

PXL 20230213 220325925
ninjadip

ninjadip

I probably could have done this a million different ways, but I used these air compressor intake silencers at the end of the venturi air source. This greatly reduces the sound of the venturi.

Want to share in case someone else has a noisy venturi they want to fix

PXL 20230305 004256748
ninjadip

ninjadip

It has begun. this thread is done.

Top Bottom