Starting March 1 Ish

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

315 watts is easier to cool than 400/600 etc, i love my CMH. I was actually thinking i might get a second 315 and just run both of those. The trich production is insane compared to what i have grown before.

Next week i am changing the tent up. I will stop my small tent because I am a bit pressed for time (July vacation). I think i will run the 4 autopots in the 4 x 4 tent and a 315 CMH on one side and 200 watts of vero on the other side. I am selling my mcob. It is ok but it is not even close to the intensity and awesomeness of my framework 2 x 100 watt vero. I will be at 515 watts in the tent and that is 32 watts a foot. Very livable and i know it will blow out that 550 watt mcob.

If I could say one thing to any new grower it would be do not cheap out on a light. Mezhi or Mars etc. Stop looking there. Spend the money and get quality and a great warranty for your own peace of mind too. And they grow as well as anyone can grow.

HPS/MH is probably great but i dont want to change bulbs every 6 months. And i think efficicency is my goal. I need 2 oz a month for what I use so 6 oz a grow. Perfecting 400 watts or 500 watts to get maximum yield from my tents is the goal. I just make stronger butter. STRONG.

4 oz of frosty bud fits in 2 cups of coconut oil thanks to saturated fat. So If I can grow a lot I can make more edibles.

20180216 113144
Last edited:
K

KMProp

315 watts is easier to cool than 400/600 etc, i love my CMH. I was actually thinking i might get a second 315 and just run both of those. The trich production is insane compared to what i have grown before.

Next week i am changing the tent up. I will stop my small tent because I am a bit pressed for time (July vacation). I think i will run the 4 autopots in the 4 x 4 tent and a 315 CMH on one side and 200 watts of vero on the other side. I am selling my mcob. It is ok but it is not even close to the intensity and awesomeness of my framework 2 x 100 watt vero. I will be at 515 watts in the tent and that is 32 watts a foot. Very livable and i know it will blow out that 550 watt mcob.

If I could say one thing to any new grower it would be do not cheap out on a light. Mezhi or Mars etc. Stop looking there. Spend the money and get quality and a great warranty for your own peace of mind too. And they grow as well as anyone can grow.

HPS/MH is probably great but i dont want to change bulbs every 6 months
FROSTY!!

I'm in very good control over my environment, heat humidity etc. L I may even throw a few CMH in with my HPS.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Lost power for 72 hours. The girls were in the dark for almost 24hrs the temp dropped to 58 degrees. Up and running now, they look ok so hoping it doesn't stunt any of the progress that was made. Was able to get a generator in time to get the exhaust fan and lights working before it was too late.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Well maybe the stress helped them. They really came back with a vengeance. We should be ready for flower stage in a week or so. All will have 8 colas except for the Critical Kush - will have 10! Hope that isn't pushing it for this stout girl.

20180310 191801
20180310 191728
20180310 191741
20180310 191704
gwheels

gwheels

I am giving the small tent a shot and can flip both the same time. I am going to continue the 315 by itself. I willl sell the mcob and other crap i have and put it in my what light do i really want fundl

I think a 4 plant max is ideally served in 2 3 x 3 tents with 2 plants each. Well ideally 4 tents with 1 plant each.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Just ordered the second bottle of 2500ml CBD oil from CBDistillery at $130. My son has PTSD and can go thru a bottle in a month. Decided to start growing DinamedCBD and Candida CD1 seeds from Seedsman. Have a small 2 x 2 tent and got an inexpensive VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light for the veg. Should save some $$$$$. Will probably use my HPS for the flowering.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Plants looking strong and ready to start the turn to flower stage. Added a 450 watt LED for a little while until my CBD seedlings are ready. The GSC plant is a little behind but they are finicky at times . Happy growing

20180318 220355
20180318 220344
20180318 220349
20180318 220404
20180318 220335
MissBotany

MissBotany

Just ordered the second bottle of 2500ml CBD oil from CBDistillery at $130. My son has PTSD and can go thru a bottle in a month. Decided to start growing DinamedCBD and Candida CD1 seeds from Seedsman. Have a small 2 x 2 tent and got an inexpensive VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light for the veg. Should save some $$$$$. Will probably use my HPS for the flowering.
I ordered a small amount of cbd oil a a month ago. I could tell it will work for me but the quality is subpar and would have to go through a ton for it to work effectively. It was way to expensive to keep buying it. I hate these prices. Can’t wait to see your progress (I too have a dinamed cbd seedling).

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

My Dinamed and Candida seedlings are looking good. Will be growing them in 2.5 gallon Hempy buckets 50/50 perlite and canna Coco. May have to buy a taller grow tent . They are being moved to a2x2 tent only 4ft tall . Think I need some more height for the LED lights . Happy growing
20180321 004646

gwheels

gwheels

The plants are growing but turning brown and crispy. PH is 6.1 and TDS is 800 but I know what is causing it. I will never use growcubes again. They do this every time. The hold too much saturation and cause a weird root rotting smell for that reason. Henceforth my autopots are going 70/30 coco and perlite and i am getting the fancy already buffered and fluffy coco for my 4 pots.

I will have a harvest but the 3 will produce about 8 to 10 oz based on past experience.

It pisses me off that I tried to use a resource that sucks for my application because I did not want to drive to the hydro store and buy some fancy coco. Live and learn. Growing is all about learning.

I flipped 3 days ago and now they can flower and at least i will get something. Next round I am done screwing around. All new tubing and i am using a power washer to blow out the shit from my lines. IF I have trouble i am going back to regular big pots (7 gallon pots). But I think it is not the autopots it is root shit from my growcubes. Rockwell sucks for autopots.

I think growcubes are the greatest injustice to the indoor grow room since LED promised 1000 watts and pull 200 :D

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

The plants are growing but turning brown and crispy. PH is 6.1 and TDS is 800 but I know what is causing it. I will never use growcubes again. They do this every time. The hold too much saturation and cause a weird root rotting smell for that reason. Henceforth my autopots are going 70/30 coco and perlite and i am getting the fancy already buffered and fluffy coco for my 4 pots.

I will have a harvest but the 3 will produce about 8 to 10 oz based on past experience.

It pisses me off that I tried to use a resource that sucks for my application because I did not want to drive to the hydro store and buy some fancy coco. Live and learn. Growing is all about learning.

I flipped 3 days ago and now they can flower and at least i will get something. Next round I am done screwing around. All new tubing and i am using a power washer to blow out the shit from my lines. IF I have trouble i am going back to regular big pots (7 gallon pots). But I think it is not the autopots it is root shit from my growcubes. Rockwell sucks for autopots.

I think growcubes are the greatest injustice to the indoor grow room since LED promised 1000 watts and pull 200 :D
I used Canna Coco and have tested the water after draining my hempy pots.... The pH and ppm didn't change. Heard the cheap Coco is loaded with shit. So this is my first grow in Coco and decided to spend a little more and used it in both my hempy pots and autopots. Not having any problems with either and my autopots are not clogging at all. Using only GH micro, grow and boom with calMagic. No other additives. Keeping it simple brother.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

I used Canna Coco and have tested the water after draining my hempy pots.... The pH and ppm didn't change. Heard the cheap Coco is loaded with shit. So this is my first grow in Coco and decided to spend a little more and used it in both my hempy pots and autopots. Not having any problems with either and my autopots are not clogging at all. Using only GH micro, grow and boom with calMagic. No other additives. Keeping it simple brother.
The two CBD girls at week 2 from seed are looking good under the inexpensive Viparspectra LED. So far all is going well.

My other four plants in the big tent are now two weeks into the bloom stage and all looks well except for my white widow. It is starting to bounce back. Needed to back the lights off and throttle back on the fans. The CBD plants are in Hempy Bucs.

20180406 114230
20180406 112108
20180406 112056
20180406 114227
gwheels

gwheels

Very early this morning I took my res out and flushed everything. I was getting some funky backflush from the plants and I was having a lot of trouble dialing in the PH. It kept going stupid. So now all of the solution is fresh and my grow will do better. Hopefully they start looking better this week.
PH 6.1 TDS 780 Calmag to 200 ppm and then 4/4/2ml micro bloom grow per gallon

Rockwell growcubes or growchunks are not fit for use with autopots. EVER. I am done trying to use them because i have a bag.

COCO and PERLITE forever FTW !

Last edited:
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Very early this morning I took my res out and flushed everything. I was getting some funky backflush from the plants and I was having a lot of trouble dialing in the PH. It kept going stupid. So now all of the solution is fresh and my grow will do better. Hopefully they start looking better this week.
PH 6.1 TDS 780 Calmag to 200 ppm and then 4/4/2ml micro bloom grow per gallon
Rockwell growcubes or growchunks are not fit for use with autopots. EVER. I am done trying to use them because i have a bag.

COCO and PERLITE forever FTW !
My resevoir got funky with a brown film on the top but the water didn't smell. Raised the water pump closer to the surface and the film disappeared. No idea wtf that was about.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

My resevoir got funky with a brown film on the top but the water didn't smell. Raised the water pump closer to the surface and the film disappeared. No idea wtf that was about.
White widow picture and the GSC leaves. Any suggestions... Thinking light burn so I backed off the lights. Maybe a cal mag problem? Not sure.
20180407 004849

20180407 004719
20180407 004651
20180407 004704
Top Bottom