Starting March 1 Ish

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

Pxo 3 10 18
315 watts is easier to cool than 400/600 etc, i love my CMH. I was actually thinking i might get a second 315 and just run both of those. The trich production is insane compared to what i have grown before.

Next week i am changing the tent up. I will stop my small tent because I am a bit pressed for time (July vacation). I think i will run the 4 autopots in the 4 x 4 tent and a 315 CMH on one side and 200 watts of vero on the other side. I am selling my mcob. It is ok but it is not even close to the intensity and awesomeness of my framework 2 x 100 watt vero. I will be at 515 watts in the tent and that is 32 watts a foot. Very livable and i know it will blow out that 550 watt mcob.

If I could say one thing to any new grower it would be do not cheap out on a light. Mezhi or Mars etc. Stop looking there. Spend the money and get quality and a great warranty for your own peace of mind too. And they grow as well as anyone can grow.

HPS/MH is probably great but i dont want to change bulbs every 6 months. And i think efficicency is my goal. I need 2 oz a month for what I use so 6 oz a grow. Perfecting 400 watts or 500 watts to get maximum yield from my tents is the goal. I just make stronger butter. STRONG.

4 oz of frosty bud fits in 2 cups of coconut oil thanks to saturated fat. So If I can grow a lot I can make more edibles.
i dont know how good the cmh or expensive leds are but i agree cheap led growlight make cheap bud ive seen alot of fluff from the blurple leds from amazon or ebay. i love my hps personally and heres a bodhi pic just to stay on subject

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

And then it dawned on me. The reason my veg was not as good is the spectrum. I ised my mcob to veg and it has way more.blue in it. I might keep it to veg and go 315 cmh for flower. Cost zero and my other spares will.buy 240 of quantum or vero to fill my tent

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

And then it dawned on me. The reason my veg was not as good is the spectrum. I ised my mcob to veg and it has way more.blue in it. I might keep it to veg and go 315 cmh for flower. Cost zero and my other spares will.buy 240 of quantum or vero to fill my tent
The LED are great for veg. My CBD girls will go to the HPS for flower.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

20180416 185541
20180416 184020
20180416 184025
20180416 185537
20180416 184036
The

The girls are looking good.

Everything looking healthy and the buds are flowering. Haven't had any problem except for some wind burn awhile ago. Growing in Coco is so much easier than DWC. My PH had held steady at 6.0 with no variation. Here are some updated pics of the girls and the two CBD plants. Heading out for a week and hoping to see some real progress when we get back. Happy growing!

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Bumming me out I grow in both but dwc seems way easier and way way not a mistake faster growth rate I have plenty of pics of this side by side imo you can't pump nutes in like you can in dwc but for taste I grow in coco. Imo you get more potency in dwc. Just my opinion. But love any way of making bud. What ever works for ya Best wishes
Thanks man...... My life is a little busy so dwc doesn't for in.... Autopots really helped me with that situation. You are right DWC grows much faster. May give it another shot down the road.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

I have a gh waterfarm. I will try that next round. This round has been brutal. I think i have to stop using the flavor stuff. It makes shit grow in the rez
Crossing my fingers that I don't get that. I'm out of country for 9 days and hoping the girls look good. Luckily have someone feeling the hempy buckets. Switched over to the Lucas method of feeding.... Pretty simple approach. No flavor stuff, carbs, microbes or any other stuff for me just a10 day flush at the end and hoping for some premo shit man.

gwheels

gwheels

It is week 3 of flower. When I can get to it I will trim all of the dead stuff off. I may dump the res and start all nice and clean again to prevent any other weird stuff as much as possible.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

It is week 3 of flower. When I can get to it I will trim all of the dead stuff off. I may dump the res and start all nice and clean again to prevent any other weird stuff as much as possible.
Best of luck man..... This is when it gets serious... Flower time. What lights you running in flower....CMH or COBs?

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Update.... The plants are looking great work very little work now. The auto pots make you think you should do more but they are on auto pilot. The gsc,ww,sc, and critical.kush buds are starting to fill out. On about week 6/7 so still plenty of time to fatten up. The CBD plants are doing great for being under a 450 Viparspectra. My Vero COB kit will be in this Saturday and those babies should Rock. Happy growing all.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Update.... The plants are looking great work very little work now. The auto pots make you think you should do more but they are on auto pilot. The gsc,ww,sc, and critical.kush buds are starting to fill out. On about week 6/7 so still plenty of time to fatten up. The CBD plants are doing great for being under a 450 Viparspectra. My Vero COB kit will be in this Saturday and those babies should Rock. Happy growing all.
Almost forgot to post the pics... Very important.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Almost forgot to post the pics... Very important.
Sounds like you are working everything out. ! Different grow methods work for different people. Glad to hear everything is going good. Best of luck! Everything is looking great different grow styles work for different people. Glad you've found one that works for you ! Great Job !!!!!
Sounds like you are working everything out. ! Different grow methods work for different people. Glad to hear everything is going good. Best of luck! Everything is looking great different grow styles work for different people. Glad you've found one that works for you ! Great Job !!!!!

Here are the pics. HAving trouble getting them to post. Have a couple of Hempy Buckets too. So I'm not completely lazy.
Finally able to get the pics on.

20180511 183402
20180511 183420
gwheels

gwheels

Things are starting to smell really good in there. The problems I have had might be related to veg and have a lot to do with nute burn. All will be corrected on the next run. Everything smells like Jack Herer in the tent :D

Day 52 of flower (7 1/2 weeks) with about 18 to 27 days to go.

20180514 085644
20180514 085619
20180514 085613

Latest posts

Top Bottom