StarTripper (Sensi Star x LBL) Tested by marks370z.

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

Thanks to the mota man I'm brought here today to bring you the test of the StarTripper. Which is Sensi Star x Lorans LongBottomLeaf.

Definitely going to be a sweet ride!

9/10 already germinated in cups and above ground. Pretty sure I see #10 moving the soil but won't count my chickens before they hatch.

Startripper sensi star x lbl tested by marks370z

215 User

215 User

Lotta Sensi Star hybrids coming back to life!

That is going to be a crystal bomb between the SS & LBL.

Good Luck

Marks370z

Marks370z

Yeah man, I'm super excited for these varieties.

All 10 are up above the soil.

Can't wait to bust out the macro lens.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Ok farmers, here is a small update.

Still vegging along with about a month more to go before the flip.

I had to go out and buy a few bags of mix with perlite and peat moss against my will, due to my compost and rice hulls supplier being closed on the day that I realized I needed to transplant a few of the plants.

Nonetheless, everything is going smooth and moving along nicely.

...and here are a few as of today.

StarTripper

StarTripper2

StarTripper3

StarTripper4

Marks370z

Marks370z

whats your top choice for compost store bought>?

I'm starting to get in the hang of making my own compost which I have found to be superior to many bagged alternatives, but when reduced to going to the shops I pick between Dr. Earth, Sanctuary's Victory or Empire Builder, and R.O. 707. That is, of course, if I can't a supplier of locally made compost.

Every time i read that lbl all I can think about is those hobbits tokin. lol Off to a great start!

Hahaha! I need to get me a sherlock like gandalf, then ill be complete. Haha. Thanks for the kind words.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey mark where are you finding the rice hulls in our hood?There is a bulk compost yard down in fontana near the 10 and cherry,inland top soil i think,Ive got a dump trailer if you need a bunch;).

Last edited:
Marks370z

Marks370z

Hey mark where are you finding the rice hulls in our hood?There is a bulk compost yard down in fontana near the 10 and cherry,inland top soil i think,Ive got a dump trailer if you need a bunch;).

There's a hydro store on Bear Valley (BVHydro) that doubles as a home-brewing supply store, and amongst all the grains and what-not for beer making they had rice hulls. I'm not too sure how they come into play with fermentation and alcohol, but I was surprised they had them and pretty cheap too. Around $1.49/lb IIRC.

I just might have to look into that! Thanks for the offer man. :woot:

Marks370z

Marks370z

Found some males hanging around.

SnapShot2

SnapShot14

SnapShot16

SnapShot17

Here's some other dudes i found:
OG KushxSweet Tooth
SnapShot5

Fuzzy Fruit
SnapShot13

Marks370z

Marks370z

Here's an updated photo of the garden with the red arrows marking the Novacaine.
Klingon Kush and Fuzzy Fruit mixed around the rest of the room. :) All confirmed females.
IMG 3208

P.S. The three clones up front are Pineapple Fields(2) and Caramel Cough.

Thanks for looking!

-Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom