StarTripper (Sensi Star x LBL) Tested by marks370z.

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marks370z

Marks370z

Didn't have time to take quality photos, but here are a few I snapped with my phone. Might have a few later tonight.

First photo shown is Novacaine, and I think the second is as well, but I don't remember the name it said on the tag(I'll check it later when lights are on). Pretty sure it's one of the other Novas, though.

I topped all but one, and the ladies who are topped are about 1-2ft taller than their non-topped counterpart.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Man there's a name i haven't seen in years, are you one and the same? The SS came from NDNguy via prawn connery, first release or close to it so yeah, pre-2002 for sure.

Prawn's been testing gear for Luc and Paradise Seeds for eons! Found lots of useful info on Sensi Star from the 95 - 99 1st release before it was reworked to the current fems! I'll probably be starting some of the F2s soon as these Mackinaw Trailmix OG are repotted!!

Marks370z

Marks370z

I did a smell test by rubbing a few sugar leaves, and I got hit with some spice/fuel aromas with a very interesting hint of bubblegum in the background. I also got a hint of body odor/oniony, or that might have just been me. Haha.

I've never smelled anything like it before.

Anyone want to write a paper on why the oceans died during the End-Permian extinction (The Great Dying) for me? Haha. I'm fucking tired.

Marks370z

Marks370z

One of the plants in the garden hermied and hit a few plants. :( I harvested two of the Novas so far and they have been drying for 5 days now. I'll put them in jars in a day or so.

I'll also have some photos of live plant and of trimmed and jarred once this week is over. (Finals week)

Positive vibes and condolences to the Santa Barbara victims and their families, and to anyone on the boards if they knew of them.

I'll have proper smoke reports after at least 3 weeks of curing.

Thank Buddha I have some Klingon and Fuzzy to keep me from opening them nova jars.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Hey all, sorry for the lag.

And an apology especially to @Motarebel for delaying on the smoke report.

I came down with a bit of bronchitis after a trip to Vegas this past weekend so I won't be smoking anytime soon. Which can only mean that the Novas will be that much better as they cure in their jars.

Hope to be getting over this shit soon, I feel like my throat is made of sand paper. Haha.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Yeah I was getting some pretty intense aromas in the garden.

I'm getting some interesting floral notes in the jars.
Will have those reports up soon. :cigar:

Marks370z

Marks370z

Hey farmers, checking in from a long hiatus.

First and foremost I'd like to apologize to @Motarebel for not following through on this test grow.
I was having some major security issues that I had to deal with which lead to the unfortunate demise of all of my plants.
It pains me to even think about it. :(

I'll be posting again soon of the new and improved garden.

Hope all is well in your gardens!

Indican

Indican

Awww man! I was thinkin of strains other night, I need to cut Novacaine today...I want these beans u have here! LOL!! Mota Rebel??? Anything available from u or the crew? :)

Top Bottom