Starving Girls?

• Thread starter highland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highland420

highland420

Are these girls starving or excess heat?
UC Bloom
Mid Bloom
CAL-MAG

ppm 400
temp 69
pH 6.1

air temp 81

15.5Kw

week 5 flower

Starving girls
Starving girls 2
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

The ppm could be lifted a bit say 600 it looks like the plant is starting to eat its self . But better photos and more info are needed.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

At 69f. It. Ain't heat stress in fact you need to kick that up a bit 76-78 would be good . But not the cause of your issue .

Apollo13

Apollo13

Drop ur ph to 5.5 and ppm to 300.. ur burning them I think or lock out..But I can't zoom in good.

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Not bad, could be higher but not the cause of the problem. Drop your pH and ppm like Apollo said and you'll be back in business. My guess is a pH issue, I try to keep my pH steadily swinging between 5.2-5.9.

Apollo13

Apollo13

What's ur liter of air per liter of water?
Whats ur water temp?
what do ur roots look like?
Are u sterile?
I know some argue, but I would put my air pumps outside of the room. And probably up high if close to the grow.
Look at the current culture feed chart. I run tea as well and I believe it's cloaking the actual ppm. But if u run sealed with mass air, u NEED to drop the ppm. And I run many strains in a big system so I can't get my ppm to balance like if I had one strain, some need a lot and some need a little. But I let it drift from 5.5-6.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Those plants look as though they may have other issues. PPM's seem fine if not a bit low. Reference CS chart.

Do you have root aphid or something? If not, are you adjusting your pH directly in the epicenter with aggressive add backs?

CO2 isn't gonna do that.

highland420

highland420

Those plants look as though they may have other issues. PPM's seem fine if not a bit low. Reference CS chart.

Do you have root aphid or something? If not, are you adjusting your pH directly in the epicenter with aggressive add backs?

CO2 isn't gonna do that.

?· What do you mean by aggressive add backs?

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Check the conditions of your roots daily. You may be getting root rot. If drain and refill your system, and make sure you add compost tea. Either way, add compost tea, you'll forget what root issues are.

U

Unicorns

Are these girls starving or excess heat?
UC Bloom
Mid Bloom
CAL-MAG

ppm 400
temp 69
pH 6.1

air temp 81

15.5Kw

week 5 flower
What are you using for water?( I use tap and was taught don't add Cal Mag during bloom once stretching has stopped. ~21 days). I do not know if it's needed if using RO. Have you dropped water level? I'd drop water temp to 65-66 for sure.

U

Unicorns

What are you using for water?( I use tap and was taught don't add Cal Mag during bloom once stretching has stopped. ~21 days). I do not know if it's needed if using RO. Have you dropped water level? I'd drop water temp to 65-66 for sure.
I don't see fans for circulation. Am I just not seeing them?

highland420

highland420

Hard to say. They may be locked up. Although, I never got over 420 ppm. I brought the pH down to 5.4 and it has risen to 5.8 . PPMs at 400 most of this last week 6 of flower. Dilution is the solution. Running cal-mag about half strength.

highland420

highland420

What's ur liter of air per liter of water?
Whats ur water temp?
what do ur roots look like?
Are u sterile?
I know some argue, but I would put my air pumps outside of the room. And probably up high if close to the grow.
Look at the current culture feed chart. I run tea as well and I believe it's cloaking the actual ppm. But if u run sealed with mass air, u NEED to drop the ppm. And I run many strains in a big system so I can't get my ppm to balance like if I had one strain, some need a lot and some need a little. But I let it drift from 5.5-6.

1.5 lpm
Off white
Clean.
Outside the room

Top Bottom