Starving Girls?

• Thread starter highland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highland420

highland420

Stems and branches are purple on some girls and not others. ?

A

advanced396

Are you using a LP OR NG co2 burner? looks like
Ethylene poison, which will cause all kinds of phantom deficiency.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I'd change res out.. then go 75 ppm of cal mag, 25 ppm of silica. Then add 200-300 ppm of nutrients. I think it's lock out of some sort. I haven't used those nutrients. U wouldn't believe the lush green plants I have with 200 or less. But I use house and garden and additives right now. Too high of nutrients will burn roots or lock out nutrients. Too low nutrients and ur harvesting weight..

You could spray em to help with deficiencies, but it looks like ur pretty far along.. u could try spraying just the undersides of leaves. Light mix of cal mag and silica..

How often do u change ur nutrients?

Sorry, I have a newborn and Mr mom if I asked something already stated..

Mr.X

Mr.X

Uhhhmmmm... @ the risk of sounding like a total noob.... wtf ? Ppm's @ 400 that far into flowering? Am i missing something? Is this a 500/700 scale thing are you guys in Europe and putting ppm's but really mean ec? I feed my plants 700 in the 3rd-4th week of veg. By the time i finish flowering im @1200 even 1400 depending on the strain. Your plants canibalizing itself!!! Thats why some of your lower leaves are yellowing. Up your nutes to 900 with at least 1 and see if that works. Best of luck. And i meant no disrespect with my dramatics.

highland420

highland420

Uhhhmmmm... @ the risk of sounding like a total noob.... wtf ? Ppm's @ 400 that far into flowering? Am i missing something? Is this a 500/700 scale thing are you guys in Europe and putting ppm's but really mean ec? I feed my plants 700 in the 3rd-4th week of veg. By the time i finish flowering im @1200 even 1400 depending on the strain. Your plants canibalizing itself!!! Thats why some of your lower leaves are yellowing. Up your nutes to 900 with at least 1 and see if that works. Best of luck. And i meant no disrespect with my dramatics.

420 parts per million (ppm)
Using 500 scale

Latest posts

Top Bottom