Status updates

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gettn butterflies in my stomach. Hurry, logic! I can't handle the suspense any longer! Lmao!

R

Radio_Dread

now im confused...when is this drop happening now? any minute or what? i dont know what 4:20 spanish time is here any more....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
USA is 10:20 am but he said it would be an hour later now so 11:20 so ......

steady

ThinAir

ThinAir

4:20 spanish time = 10:20 EST

seeds should be up soon since it is about 5:20 spanish time now...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
just finished eating, drop is happening now

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wait it was 4:20 PM in Spain. That is the latest breakfast ever. Hobbits don't even have 10th breakfasties at 4:20. LOL!

It's suppertime in Spain.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sourchem sis is up! When is the chemical romance gonna drop? Got a meeting at work this morning!

pura

pura

Thank you Logic, Got my gear! Thanks for the great pricing for fems too! You're the man!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Everything is now listed....we will have a few more Chem Romance listed tomorrow...but thats it until the next drop in around 2-3months.. :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah! Thanx, logic! I got my chemical romance! Good luck ya'll!

MARTA

MARTA

Thank you Logic, Got my gear! Thanks for the great pricing for fems too! You're the man!

No doubt! $100.00 for 10 fems is a steal!

I grabbed a pack of Chemical Romance, I can't wait to run these!

THANK YOU LOGIC!!! :rock

FLB

FLB

Thank you Logic.....grabbed a pack of each. What a great day to be in front of the puter. Hell ya!

ThinAir

ThinAir

got my plum princess! really hoping to find a purple pheno with the taste of the sis when i pop these.

cant beat that pricing either!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
If there were 40 packs of each cross then Purple princess is the one most people wanted so far.

I bought a pack of Chemdog #4 x Chemdog's Sister. Something wonderfully weird could happen with this cross. I like the chance at "fickle finger of fate" genetic homeruns. Untested or not. In fact untested elite genetic crosses are my favorite seeds to pop for sheer fun.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Today is a day of legends, and I was able to get my hands on, Sour Chemdog's Sister, Chemical Romance and Plum Princess, thank you to Divine Genetics, Logic and The Farm for offering these great genetics. I'd now like to paste this link to tell you how it makes me feel :banana:

FJ

Top Bottom