Status updates

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Man waayne is doing the happy dance. LOL! Show your scorecard guy.

2DogWalker

Chem Romance for me, Thanks much logic! Hope today is a Giant success for you, and everyone fortunate enough to get some of your gear bro!

2dog

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Seed whore that i am tobar lmao! i got a pack of each bro.

waayne

waayne

Man waayne is doing the happy dance. LOL! Show your scorecard guy.
I couldn't decide Tobor, they all sound so nice, so I snagged a pack of each and 2 packs of the Plum Princess.....
I think all these crosses have some real potential!
:passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

god damn it i jumped to early i got the sour Chemdog's Sister cause it was the only thing posted at the time i would have rather gotten the plum princess but shit man i guess the SCS will do just fine i new i shoulda waited but the way the farm works ya gotta jump when the time comes

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Waayne meet Kottonmouth. Kottonmouth meet Waayne. You both used the shotgun approach and snagged some of each. I like your styles.

aleYarok

aleYarok

congrats logic. cant wait till people are reviewing finished buds

A

A-Roe

People are going to be kicking themselves in the ass for sleeping on these beans once pics and smoke reports start going up.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah got 2 packs of the plum princess gonna pop them soon as they arrive all 20. ill have a thread up. i dont plan on keeping anything that shows any signs of problems or small slow growing. looking for a purple Chemdog's Sister leaning pheno.

waayne i see you! gonna be a battle up in here for sure.

P

primeform

wow lucky you guys. cant wait to see all these plum princess phenos you guys find!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn. You suckers sucked up the Plum P like no other. Can't wait for my avalanche though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom