stealitback.com may be given out info

• Thread starter wantaknow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wantaknow

ok i have been buying from stealitback.com for years now but never have i sent eanything to the grow ,just a few days ago i purchased somthing from them ,when it arrived ,i had been trackin it as it was slow in getting here ,on the tracking number mj was a code placed in front of the number ,i thought this was just random ,then three days after the package arrived i get a knock from the state police ,i let them in and do a walk around ,as there is absolutly nothing here ,he is satisfyed ,and leaves ,this is the only way to tell if you are being investigated ,without getting busted ,but hey just cant refuse they bait lol,be safe and stop buying at stealitback if you are not in a med frendly state ,stay safe grow long and old bros

purpleberry

purpleberry

Also the post office maybe working with state police by using the know return addresses of online hydro supply stores. In that case dont order from anywhere, You have to be smarter than the cops in some of these states or they will catch you.
I would have made them get a search warent, then Im sure you will see on the warent how they got probable cause.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I wouldn`t have let him in myself. I don`t let any cops in I don`t know.Most of them are family or friends of family.One ,who works for Homeland,is my sons best friend.He just about grew up in my house.None of them would say anything as they have known all along what I do,and all of them have smoked with me before.But most the cops I know think marijuana should be legal,they hate having to mess with it and want to chase after real bad guys not play Mom.Wish they all felt that way!

W

wantaknow

well both of you make some great points ,but i just wanted to show i had nothing to look for ,and let them move on ,the major problem here is this state is in really bad problems ,there just is not enough money ,the city can even turn on the street lights ,so i am shure we will be seeing a surge in confascations ,and pot growers are easy targets

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well only if they can make money off the confascations(or they`er dry for smoke).They used to make money off peoples homes but with so many upside down that isn`t happending anymore.And well unless they sell it them selfs I don`t see how they can afford to keep it up.They may get some money from the feds but that`s going to dry up also I`d bet! There is an up side to this economic mess anyway!

t.o.med

t.o.med

well both of you make some great points ,but i just wanted to show i had nothing to look for ,and let them move on ,the major problem here is this state is in really bad problems ,there just is not enough money ,the city can even turn on the street lights ,so i am shure we will be seeing a surge in confascations ,and pot growers are easy targets

i wouldnt assume that they will just move on you may be on there radar now. if they have nothing better to do they may dig deeper. if you have a cell phone you should leave it at home when you go to your spot. same with your car its not hard for them to put a gps on your ride. be vigilant and stay safe.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just take the battery out of the cell phone so they can`t trac you or listen in. I`d start taking the car out for a drive a couple times a week,park it in the same place everytime for an hour or so then get out and hide yourself.Watch who drives by or starts parking just down the street from where you park. Make sure you keep your car in the garage at night and take a good look at the under side every night. If you have to park it anywhere in the day time , they could get to it,such as a parking lot,ect. Make sure you drive around before going to your grow and do a couple u-turns and around and around the same block.Always use a different rout to the grow area. If you find you are being followed stop,wait until they stop, walk over towards them and pull out a camera and point it at them.They don`t like pictures being taken of them and will leave very fast.If this happends call the local police and report a suspected car jacker give the discription of the detective to the police.That will fuck up the investigation most likely.Cat & Mouse games,just make them the mouse!

S

serato

I think you played it right by allowing the cop inside. Had you refused entrance, you would have been bumped up on the radar; however, you may still not be out of the cross-hair. Definitely take the battery out of the cell phone and don't use a gps car; hope you got a garage.

One way to spot a tail, is to get on the highway and go 10miles under the speed limit.

W

wantaknow

i always drive slow ,i have had several close calls ,and now i just help a friend do his work while i set things out for a little while and make new plans

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

wait a second isn't stealitback a police auction site? nuff said.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
hahhahaha oooh myyyyy goooood. dude are you cereal?
I just pissed all over myself. good for watches bad for grow gear

No fuckin way I just checked and sure enough it is a site where the police sell stolen goods that have not been claimed, So you bought grow gear from the cops and now your suprised they showed up to your house..My stomach hurts from laughing..:sign0065:

Graywolf

Graywolf

It is not at just the police auctions; LEO served a warrant for all the customer records of one of our largest local grow stores.

Be circumspect, pay cash, and don't give your name and address. The cops aren't the only folks who follow growers home.

For what it’s worth, I would not have let the police officer in my house without a warrant.

They are there to look for any violation of any kind that they can bust you for, not to help you in any way.

If he had spied a roach or any paraphernalia that you or your friends had somehow missed, he would have had you.

You apparently made the assumption that the cop was honest and they all are not.

Sadly, you don't know who you are dealing with and he may very well be carrying throw down contraband to try and improve his negotiating position to set you up as an informant.

GW

S

sickboy

I know its been said, but shit man, buying equipment from the cops- mail order no less, and surprised? Just when I thought I'd heard it all! You must have a dead gardener watching over you because you sure came close to giving them your ass. Be safe out there you guys. Theres a war going on against us. Stop and think. Just like something as self explanatory as a toothpick has directions on the package, maybe this is one of those obvious things that should be coined as a "golden rule", #1) Don't buy shit from the cops!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
What that something was that you ordered, probably had a lot to do with who showed up to say hi. If it was equipment....wow.

L

lampwik

Haha! This guy's got his own DVD!? WOW. "Here are my hands, kick the door in!" hahaha classic

Latest posts

Top Bottom