stealitback.com may be given out info

• Thread starter wantaknow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

i wouldnt assume that they will just move on you may be on there radar now. if they have nothing better to do they may dig deeper. if you have a cell phone you should leave it at home when you go to your spot. same with your car its not hard for them to put a gps on your ride. be vigilant and stay safe.

Thats exactly what I would be fearing. I know from experience, if a pig thinks your upto something, they will go out of there way to bust you. They will lie, and stalk u. They will make it there personal vendetta. I had a cop harass me my entire adolescence. Everytime some dirt was done, hed come straight to me, trying to blame me. Hed tell me he had proof, or had a witness blah blah, always trying to scare me into writing a statement. I was young but not dumb. Luckily I knew a lot of old heads to school me on the law when i was young ;)

BE safe, everyone!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Oh jesus christ! I didnt read the whole thread before posting. U said you've been buying from the cops for years!? Your hot as fuck man..
PS: NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, Let the police into your house!!

EVER

EVER!
TK

S

Smuggler

Way too easy for a cop to drop a bag into a drawer and then just happen to "find it". You’re begging for trouble to let them in without a warrant. S

Latest posts

Top Bottom