Steamboat Colorado Medical Dank ~ Just booted myself from icmag.com LOL

• Thread starter DrGreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

word up dude! know a buncha steamboat heads... maybe you?? hahaha.

used to work up at the coffee shop attached to the gondola. know a buncha kids that lived in employee housing and CMC... with some loc's o course.

moved over the bunny hill to silverthorne. werd.

stay up. havent been there in like 16 months due to surgery. plan to be back... i'll be checkin ya'll out!

Where abouts in Silverthorne? I lived there and in Dillon for a while. I miss it.
How is the snow this year?
I used to work at the Kickapoo Tavern and miss the Gongala.
Sorry for jacking this thread

D

DrGreenGenes

No worries smokey....

Steamboat is my home. Come see us. :)

Z

Zissou Intern

up in the "wilderness" it was THE SHIT. reminded me exactly of mammoth but in CO. like turn in between the 7 11 and go up there. its like a whole town dude lol. i never knew it was there until i was scoping property.

i wasnt there last year either. ive been getting surgeries in socal for the last 16-18 months and havent been since. i cant wait to go back. im curious as to how i'll go about getting medical in CO cause i never had it, got it here in CA after the first op.

D

DrGreenGenes

Doctor's in town every other week....:mysterymachine:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Long way from me but always good to see another CO member. Welcome

D

DrGreenGenes

Thanx homey

Norcal rocks!
"get away from my garden!!" :character0110:

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I used to live in Wilderness also, on Ryan Gulch road. Man I am jealous, I miss it so much.

I

ILikeKush

Also new

How's it going? I am also new to THCfarmer. Although I have skimmed these forums before this is the first I joined.

D

DrGreenGenes

Wuddup Michigan! GLad you like Kush up in Michigan! I was born there....but we moved when I was a little baby, but spent alot of time in Michigan in my day...

Some douche told me I was "TURBO POSTING" hahhahahaha

Mofo's ain't seen nuthin yet. Wait til I get my camera fired back up.

:icon_spin:

Top Bottom