Steppa's uc madness

• Thread starter DMsteppa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

Wow... another oldschool know it all.

Sending some good vibes your way steppa. Looking forward to harvest pics!

U

UCtestn

^ So now you quote a large post with pictures as well as put your own pics and keep denying his genetics... nice etiquette

Nobody cares. He grew some DANK. Shared a journal and some sweet pics.

Sorry for the thread jack... I won't go off topic hear again.

O

oldschoolog

You got it all wrong. This guy is claiming to have a cross that could have been made without permission. The supposed mom has been known for huge drama on icmag.

BTW credit Funkfingers for the pictures of Hanis. I think he made the cross.

D

DMsteppa

I have no clue about that drama or the cross for that matter.......

just another seed that was passed to us.......one of many many that continue to find their way into us hands......

dunno......not claiming anything

D

DMsteppa

well we start chop on the some chem tomorrow.... then a nice last flush on the pimpslap.......then to the back half of the room which you can call wtf ever you want as it is not the same cut of chem I have 4 plants of in the pimpslap system....but it isnt straight sd.....dunno....I show pics in the next few days......

D

DMsteppa

Thread: Pimpslap / Crunk Chunk F2s

10-22-2010 05:00 PM #1

Post Pimpslap / Crunk Chunk F2s

Some of these beans are going up for auction cheaply, to help with server upgrades, so here's some low down.

Blessed with F1s from THCaesar. I grew them out and selected a couple males to play with.

Pimpslap is Thunderfuckin Diesel x Deep Chunk.

Crunk Chunk is Arcata TW x Deep Chunk.

I flowered the males as soon as sex showed and was able to pollinate the F1 girls.

I also pollinated The White, Jacks Cleaner, and Poison OG with the Pimpslap male. Some of these should be going up as well.

Initially I gifted out a lot of them but due to LIFE, I had to go offline for awhile (6 months) and missed a lot of the feedback, if any.

I'm will look some up on other sites but I happen to be in the middle of a move. If you have some pictures please post!

as per roomofgreen.......ya never know

O

oldschoolog

Thread: Pimpslap / Crunk Chunk F2s

10-22-2010 05:00 PM #1

Post Pimpslap / Crunk Chunk F2s

Some of these beans are going up for auction cheaply, to help with server upgrades, so here's some low down.

Blessed with F1s from THCaesar. I grew them out and selected a couple males to play with.

Pimpslap is Thunderfuckin Diesel x Deep Chunk.

Crunk Chunk is Arcata TW x Deep Chunk.

I flowered the males as soon as sex showed and was able to pollinate the F1 girls.

I also pollinated The White, Jacks Cleaner, and Poison OG with the Pimpslap male. Some of these should be going up as well.

Initially I gifted out a lot of them but due to LIFE, I had to go offline for awhile (6 months) and missed a lot of the feedback, if any.

I'm will look some up on other sites but I happen to be in the middle of a move. If you have some pictures please post!

as per roomofgreen.......ya never know

Ok your I think right!! Its got a dab of OG and mainly pimpslap.

F

FatFreddysKat

"This guy is claiming to have a cross that could have been made without permission".....sorry Steppa....but had to comment on this comment made.......Oldschoolog....sorry but when I purchase seeds/clones, or am gifted strains I have every right to do as I please with them, so whos permission do I need?Mine only thanks!!!Besides who cares who has what from whom or where...its all about the end product...quality cannabis grown by quality growers..PERIOD!!!!
sorry back to the show........

G

ganjherbsmoke

he def has pimpslap bc i know the person who gifted them the beans and he is very very credible has a seed collection that rivals the bays stock on any given day old and new

and im pretty sure thats the apothecary chem although it could be one other im not sure

either way shit looks pretty good man happy harvest

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
"This guy is claiming to have a cross that could have been made without permission".....sorry Steppa....but had to comment on this comment made.......Oldschoolog....sorry but when I purchase seeds/clones, or am gifted strains I have every right to do as I please with them, so whos permission do I need?Mine only thanks!!!Besides who cares who has what from whom or where...its all about the end product...quality cannabis grown by quality growers..PERIOD!!!!
sorry back to the show........

he cares soooo much he started a thread about it

and I thought I had no life

D

DMsteppa

pure comedy.......

thanks ganjherbsmoke......Im shocked at some of the rarieties that pop into our hands due to homie.....

Papa

Papa

Supporter
. . . and the comedy is over.

nice grow DMsteppa!

Papa

Top Bottom