Still bad ... dont wanna grow

• Thread starter GrowUp777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

i also don't have good environmental control. my temperatures vary between 18 20 degrees at night and 24 26 when the lights are on. my humidity is between 30 and 53% and it is not constant
Well that's your issue, or part of it. What can you do to fix that?

TSD

TSD

You could pick the strongest ones to try to nurse back to health maybe? Is this your only tent? That's too many plants for that tent once they get bigger anyhow. You need to get them warm and have a consistent environment for them or any future grows.

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

no that's my tent with ice lights i have another environment which is hps 600 watts there i think i'm doing ok but all these spots and dried leaves and funny rastv makes me think my food is too much

TSD

TSD

So back off the nutes, and maybe the light while they heal and dial in your environment. They can't thrive or transpire properly with wild environmental fluctuations.

TSD

TSD

It's not extremely horrible, but they like consistency to thrive. Here's a vpd chart that shows the best range for each stage for proper transpiration. I'd try to nurse them bact to health a bit and transplant if you think that's your main issue. I think you might also need to get watering down, they really need a dry period in soil or the roots can't get oxygen and everything suffers. Do you have a moisture meter?
Maybe next couple waterings just give plain water. Are you doing max dose of nutes? That's usually too much when they are small. Like I said my Super Lemon Haze was sensitive, so stuff that wouldn't usually bother other strains might really bother them.
Screenshot 20220322 154000 Chrome

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

No have moisture meter. Nutrients it's not maxed dose. They give 1.6 ec for this stage I make it to 1.1 ec. Growing for 15 days it's just tragedy. Maybe only couple santimeters

TSD

TSD

VPD stands for Vapor pressure deficit, basically its the difference between how much total moisture the air can hold and the amount of water in the air currently, or humidity level. This is important because it controls how efficiently the stomata in the leaves exhale water, and in turn how all other processes are carried out. VPD that's out of whack slows transpiration and in turn everything else. They can't get rid of water, they can't move nutrients around and as a result they can't photosynthesize properly or grow like they should.

TSD

TSD

You can get a cheap analog meter.at most garden supply stores or online, it's nice to have until you get watering down. Even if the soil looks dry on top, the soil below is likely still wet, see the link on watering I posted.

TSD

TSD

Just flood your pots with nutrient water every 2 or 3 days with run-off. Don't let them dry out completely. Or you can start over with a new substrate.
Those small sick plants are not going to use that much water that fast in those conditions. I've had healthy plants that size in similar size pots go a week between waterings and thrive.

Top Bottom