Still bad ... dont wanna grow

• Thread starter GrowUp777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm going to uproot one plant to photograph the roots for you because they are too small and if I just turn the 18 liter pot over I don't think they will reach the bottom and
you don’t need to do that but it won’t hurt if your kinda gentle,
only do if pot is dry!..

TSD

TSD

Ok so I would say they show signs of incorrect watering practices and low temps, like we suspected. The very bottom looks super dry, like you haven't been saturating all the way. The fourth from the bottom the roots look brownish, they should be nice and white. That usually means they're sitting in moisture too long, probably because they're not using up thier water and you may be watering too frequently, next stop is root rot. I stand by getting your environment in check and watering practices down. I see some dry spots, some very wet, so you need to water the whole pot till there's a little runoff... but they can't use the water if they're too cold. Roots won't grow into very dry soil, they're way slowed down if they're cold.

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

the last time I watered three days ago I added nutrients to them and today I saw that they have improved. today I noticed that it is wet again and I haven't watered them, they just don't want to drink. now I have to wait for them to dry and water the whole pot well, right?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

the last time I watered three days ago I added nutrients to them and today I saw that they have improved. today I noticed that it is wet again and I haven't watered them, they just don't want to drink. now I have to wait for them to dry and water the whole pot well, right?
That is correct. They can go a long time between watering. They will use more water as their health improves.

ddandurand

ddandurand

whats the humidity in the room? Here in michigan we get in the the 40 rh at times. Looks super dry. I would clean them up, take all the shitty dry leaves off. get your hunmidity in check and wait it out. Ive leanded the most from screwing things up. I would stick with it.

good luck

Devin

lol never mind I was late on the post. what happened to be the problem

Top Bottom