Still learning, still growing

• Thread starter urbanfog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

P5131136P5131135P5131134P5131133P5131132P5131130P5131129P5131116P5131125P5131124P5121102P5131122P5121097P5121099P5131110P5121099P5121104P5131115

Just some updated pics....

Soil for 5 gal smart pots are equal parts FFHF, COCO,& Dr.Earth Organic blend. Looking to veg/train them bit until they fill in the pots. trying to focus more on establishing the root system and structure prior to flip, then just tryng to get into flower. Where the GSC under the scrog hasnt been a huge producer, I will say under the screen has really started to kick out the nuggets, not huge but not bad. I will be doing a regimen of water, feed, water etc. Looks like about 3 days for smarty pots to be ready after a drink. I will feed V&B and jacks when needed but I am interested in seeing what this soil can do. I also will be continuing with alfalfa teas and ewc from my vermicomposter.

Kids brought dinner over and cooked for us this weekend :D and they know how to get to me, bring me flowers and plants. Got a new hydrainja (sp) Also wasnt going to do the "WALL O' Maters" this year but mom was sad she wasnt going to have bags of them this year, so I threw a bunch in for her ;)
The sprouts are sunflower seeds, supposed to get 9-12' high. They will be running against a fence line to keep the view of our "shitty " neighbor and their sad looking MMJ outdoor garden out of site, or as much as possible...... (the type of folks who dont care their pitbulls attack the fence when someone walks by or when I take out the trash......, dogshit all over the yard etc, man I cant wait till they are gone)

Here you go! Have a great week, enjoy the sunshine

UF

urbanfog

urbanfog

Decided to keep 1 xxxog and 1 pre 98 Bubba in veg being they are looking like some hearty bitches :)
Took 5 xxxog clones and 2 BK's, and also started LST on one of the xxxog. I am using a tomato cage and began "wrapping" branches around it. We shall see. Both the xxxog and the pre98 were topped above 5th node, following Uncle Bens topping methods.

Did notice some small web starting on one of the Chemdog #4's so I hit the veg tent with organicde 3 in 1 spray, 4 days later no signs of critters. Ill hit the tent one more time on Monday which will be about a week. Overall the chem's are looking good and filling in the 5 gal smart pots nicely .

urbanfog

urbanfog

harvested the scrogged gsc, nice nuggets but overall was not that impressed, but the smoke is nice. Moving the scrog opened up lots of room so now the ladies have so breathing room, but the temps the last few days have been brutal :( Been working on my cloning with lousy success, but I think a lot is due to temps hitting 100 the last few days. They go good for a week or so, then get wilted....Im gonna learn it yet! (but did drop 10 seeds of blue diamond from last year into water to soak. So far this strain has been a good producer everytime

Veggie garden is about 80% ready for plants and I have a crapload of veggies sprouting ready to go in the ground. Tomatoes have exploded since I put them in the ground. Sunflowers are looking good too. Also put four packages of morning glories into 12 peat cups for planting around the fence line once they sprout. Also started getting boysenberries of the plants from 2 years ago, mmmmmmm mmmmmm great with vanilla ice cream.

Enjoy the sunshine,
UF

urbanfog

urbanfog

bah, what is it with summer and spider mites? found some in veg, doing battle and hopefully caught them :(

veggie garden all tilled, 3" organic compost on top and starting to drop veggies/flowers. Should be done in next few days. sunflowers, corn. 2 types of cucumbers, tomatoes, cantalope, summer yellow squash and random others.

Top Bottom