RollinEndough

DSC_8863.jpg

DSC_8869.jpg

DSC_8868.jpg

DSC_8867.jpg

DSC_8871.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Thanks for your thoughtful, constructive and well said criticism. I'll keep practicing the senseless poetry. Let me know when it meets your stamp of approval, since it's all I'm aiming for.

I like your poetry....you def got there mind for it, keep it up.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I think that's flip-flop at its finest. Don't plan on super dense nugs with this technique.

B

Bobby Smith

That can't be all flip-flop, can it?

Are those leaves exhibiting some "claw" signs or is that attributable to the genetics?

R

RMCG

Damn. I just added one, but I am not trying to cover 'more' area, just increase intensity.

B

Bobby Smith

BTW, I thoroughly enjoy your rapping and other random thoughts you post............since I've had to quit for a few weeks, I'm getting high vicariously through your demented mind :)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Humidity maybe? My shit has been tropical the latter half of bloom. Can admit to slacking on everything while we're at it. :)

Next run is going to be further styled and dialed. 6, 8, maybe 10kw.

ONWARD!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Awwww shucks it's a bummer to hear that my rhymes suck.
Was hoping to hit it off big and earn a million but I'll be lucky to get a buck.

Back to the drawing board.
No more nerdy white kid carrying his +5 D&D sword.

Time to up the level of legit.
Drop some squishy, stinky stuff on 'em like some 2G1C shit.

There's gotta be a way to earn some cred. Maybe if I acted like those other rapper guys.
Yes, that must be the ticket to upgrading from my job as greeter at the Best Buy franchise.

Look out cruel world because here I come.
Logistically constructing words in exchange for income.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn, that really sucks about the flood brah... I'll admit to doing the same thing about 3 times or more in the past year... :itwasntme Started filling up the res with the Hydrologic, smoked a few bowls, watched some TV, forgot that I don't have a float valve, then casually walked back into the room to see an inch of water covering the bathroom floor and seeping into the bedroom carpet... :sign0065:

Hmmm, the nitrification of the leaves and foxtailing is a bummer... Some of my chems are very difficult to dial-in as well. Sometimes it's too much Nitrogen and not enough lumens to use it up, but I wonder if the foxtailing has anything to do with water temps and/or the strength of your mix? I remember that you're not using a chiller this round and have been pretty low on PPM's... I'm just thinking out loud... :thinking

opt1c

opt1c

those chems take forever; the flip flop should be used for veg or splitting two rooms into 12/12 madness seems like

trimming those strains is not fun either but smoking em; well lets just say they r some primo meds for sure

any closeups of some trich coverage in the works?

just wait till they start bulking; hope those trellis' r well secured :joint:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The spirit of caring dwindled along with my available funds. Had to let things ride even when I knew they were out of tune. Even so I'm looking to snatch around 5lbs and make round 2 flawless.

Flush begins tomorrow. Chop in about 2 weeks. Trich shots, chop shots, etc. to follow.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fort Collins put a 12 plant limit in place, only 6 may be mature. Lame.

Loveland banned dispensiaries within the city limits. Fuck off.

Denver has a 2 card, 12 plant limit. Seriously?

Colorado, WTF happened?

---

Next run is going to be half of what Dr. Evil has going on. 4 plants, 6kw, in a 12x12' sealed room fucking dialed.

N

NugNation

hook me up with those extra buckets you'll have layin around :anim_30:

opt1c

opt1c

that sucks man; where i'm at a judge just decided that an outdoor garden ban would b legal so everyone has till november 30th to harvest their plants.... it'd almost be funny a judge telling u when to chop; if it wasn't so fucked

perhaps dr's will start writing patient exemptions for plant limits like they do in cali

Top Bottom