Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Judging by their choice of footwear you can assume they'd do anything for the right price. The more I can do to help today's young population make it through college the better. :)

B

Buddy Flowers

hey, it's for the kids, right? i'd take the one on the right with the wide stance on a 1 way trip to poundtown.

how those babies?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

128938690825047864.jpg

IMG_05251.jpg

IMG_05241.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Just a few bumps on the Agent Orange. They've been in there about 4 days.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Everyone ragged on JACK in that thread and stated their average root times were still 7-10 days for most strains. No doubt there's some happy root whores that'll blow their load in your face in 3 days, but these ain't them.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Also, we took these from lower insignificant branches. Thick dominant tops most likely have more vigor in them.

S

sands

He Rollin, I want to see the ao as I used to buy that strain wholesale from green belly coop but was never really impressed. THeir sage was bomb and they had this cinderella x haze that was fire also lol memories. sorry for ramblin

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'm stoked about running Sub's gear after reading his posts on many forums for years. This is the first time I've come across someone with moms of select phenotypes.

Agent Orange and Pandora's Box are listed as heavy yielders, which only gets my blood pressure higher in anticipation of what they'll do in an Under Current setup that's dialed.

motivational_apeshit.jpg

S

sands

word I have a pineapple express that maybe we could talk about for u if i can pm someday haha

B

Bobby Smith

Tap, which I guess could contain enough clorine to nuke the effectiveness out of the Humboldt Roots product. The water temp with the pump running constantly also got up to 75*F. Now with 15 second on, 3 minute off intervals it's at 68*F.

Close inspection on the Agent Orange reveal pimples forming. :)

Rollin, 75F will root cuts mucho faster than 68F.........like you I tried to keep the temps in the high 60s (and bought the fancy timer to do so) - as soon as I let the temps get into the low to mid 70s the cuts exploded - did it on three different "vintages", and the higher temps won hands down.

Just make sure you've got some nice dissolved O2 in there (I use a venturi in mine) and you'll be much happier with slightly higher temps.

Also, lotsa people use "standard" timers and run them 15 on/off, so if you wanted to save some money you could grab one of those from Home Depot for $5 and buy yourself a few lap dances with the money you saved.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Venturi installed, increased pump on time and am chasing the mid 70's. Thanks for the tips. :yes

B

Bobby Smith

You're gonna love it - my biggest complaint about the EZ is that the pitiful airpump they give isn't enough agitation/DO for the water if the sprayer pump isn't running 24/7 - I had a "pond smell" in mine before I installed the venturi, and after all I have is massive roots and no smell :)

The temps have gotten up to the low 80s in there (clones fully rooted) and they're still exploding because of all the DO from the venturi (not recommended temps, obviously) - I'm in love with venturis and am trying to put them into every system I have :)

Attached pic is from a week ago; the roots have completely overtaken the EZ at this point (slacking on transplanting because of playing with all my new toys, but I'ma do it tomorrow).

BTW, happy holidays to ya :)

122110 003
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Aquarium shop should have 'em. Rio+ 600 throws out plenty of bubbles. :)

B

Bobby Smith

Any EcoPlus (the only pumps I really fucks wit) 396GPH or larger comes with an attachment for a venturi to be installed.

Mine is a 396GPH with the venturi attachment and a little airline coming up out of the water, spits out bubbles like a motherfugga.

121410 004
121410 003
Top Bottom