Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

What do you feel you could do differently on your next grow or in the future to prevent the growth from slowing down then. What levels of co2 do you run during veg and flower? I have been looking at a lot of guys and no one seems to be running 1500ppm anymore.

Once I added the liquid karma I told my friend the roots where going to turn brown lol, his friend came to check up on things and was screaming root rot. I was like wtf don't you remember me telling you that the roots were going to turn brown once we added the liquid karma. I believe the problem with stretch is solved now though. We are going to be tying up a lot of the lower branches. I need to start clearing out the inside of the plant with all the scragleys. I am going to introduce voodoo juice into the first couple weeks of flower and I am still deciding on how long I want to run the sensizyme. It hard balancing the ph while you are adding all this different shit. liquid karma drops your ph while dynatek silica raises it... At least I got the hang of all that lol. They are really taking off. I have to say I am really impressed with the B-52 from AN and the roots oregonism xl. I have never used these products before and both of them have really helped shoot the plants off. I am going to try and substitute root excel instead of the roots oregonism xl and the voodoo juice next time, to see what happens. I am going to be setting up my next run in Oregon with only 6 plants and probably ten lights :)

C

crossouttheiis

DEF DO NOT GO BIO THEN NUKE!!!!
I almost killed my plants doing what your sayin crosss.

used roots and what not to really get em going. then started having dirty fishtank smell in my rez so i nuked it with zone. whew took em way long to recover from that and the slight overdose

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it. I guess I will look more into the hydro sparkle. That sounds like it pretty much nukes them too? Hmmm Maybe someone will chime in here. I am not in a rush to do anything right now :). Just planning for up coming grows in the future

B

budbrothers

if my lady keeps acting the way she is im gonna nuke her! lol
back to the marijuana questions isnt roots excel dirty thow. kinda defeats the purpose of a sterile rez.

F

FreshSteppin

roots exel is alive dude. we already went over this.
either roots exel, kelp, bio whatever

or

zone
C'mon try to keep up.

as for co2 it is my understanding that anything over 1000ppm's is unusable by the plant, or rather that, there are no noticeable differences between 1000ppm and 1500ppm.

I personally set my controller at 1250ppm, and my altitude setting is pretty key aswell. Not sure what exactly changing the altitude setting does but it seemed to read more co2 in the outside air. I set mine at 4500ft even though were really past a mile high

B

Bobby Smith

if my lady keeps acting the way she is im gonna nuke her! lol
back to the marijuana questions isnt roots excel dirty thow. kinda defeats the purpose of a sterile rez.

It's not "dirty", but it's full of bennies - I can attest that it is fucking crack for roots, it's really sick.

I did a side by side in rockwool and the RE blew away the rockwool that was only pre-treated with pH'd water.

That being said, it sucks that I don't run it anymore - to me, having a clean and sterile rez is first and foremost in my book, and I can't run my H2O2 with RE because it'd kill all the bennies.

B

budbrothers

fresh why would the veg time be longer in oregon?
im not following sorry.

F

FreshSteppin

duh why would it. that sure doesn't make sense does it.

how about the 6 plants with 10 lights maybe...........

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'm retarded on the regular too BB, worry not.

pdimg_109.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Expand your thinking crosss. You can run multiple cards in OR.

B

budbrothers

lol thanks. now i do feel like a http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/jackass2.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

To Bennie or not to Bennie....that's the question

Bottom line on the whole do or don't use bennies goes a little like this......and I'll generalize to keep it brief.

It all works.

Use bennies and be prepared to deal with pH instability and more frequent nute change outs.

OR

Don't use bennies and you'll likely feel like your grows on cruise control and you'll experience little need for nute purging.

Both have pros and cons like everything in life, so in the final analysis do what you feel and do it well......and as with everything the devils in the details.

Attention.....

1) Both methods work great as long as water temps are kept beneath 68F.....neglect to chill your solution in water culture and prepare yourself for issues.

2) In my observations it seems that when using bennies in water culture systems there is a decrease in production with each subsequent grow......typically due in part because disease pressures increase as the pourous plastics begin to harbor pathonigenic organisms. With this said, be sure to sterilize your hydro system thouroughly between cycles with Physan 20 to avoid disease outbreaks.

Open your eyes and Hybridize.

Use bennies/teas as a root drench and keep your nutes in the lower rootzone synthetic and as clean as possible. Also rock the foliars, plants leaves offer an amazing potential for nutrient uptake...above all else use your ability to observe and adjust...it's what farmers have been doing for thousands of years.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks for the info UCMENOW. I figured it wasn't a matter of life and death with bennies or not.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I like the cruise control approach. Besides I only visit my babies every 3 or 4 days.
Plus I have a retarded assistant that I cant trust to adjust the UC. At best hes lucky if I let him mix the hempy nutes. But dam hes funny and he tries hard.
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom