Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice
I cant wait to back bangin out crops shit. You have some veggin some bloomin and a nice stash. Looks like your gonna have some nice buds forming soon.
What nutes you running in the budding pics
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Coco Im testing out some coco and it seems to be kicking some ass. Im trying AN sensi with some mycomadness a little bud candy here and there for the bennies. Probably going to use bud blood, bigbud and overdrive for bloom.
Are you using the powder BB or liquid?
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Powder.

cocaine-172221625.jpg

http://i373.invalid.com/albums/oo180/thewwe12/say-no-to-drugs-say-yes-to-tacos.jpg

J

JoE_AnTiX77

sick grow .... cant wait til i can get some of them UCs running, keep Mashin!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. You'll love easy street drivin' a UC or 10. It's plastic sex.

B

budbrothers

looks good rollin. you gonna flip soon right? are you gonna keep weaving while they stretch? or just let them do there thing from here on?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gonna flip on the 1st and might train for 7 days to fill in any gaps.

There's only gonna be 1,000,000 tops in there, was shooting for 2,000,000.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Tomorrow makes 7 weeks. 3 of which were kinda stunted.

I bet with chilled water, Co2 and nutes dialed it would be looking similar if not better in a matter of 4 weeks.

C

crossouttheiis

damn good luck with that one. gonna have to veg for 2 months

I am not sure about that. My plants are only 5 and a half weeks old now and that is from taking clones and all their growth. the clones were started half way through the last week in July. This is just the end of august now. I don't know about a two month veg., if I am going to run the same strain. That is looking more and more likely to be the case.

Thanks UCMEOW for the heads up on all that. I guess ill be running some sm90 after this run to clean up all the shit. I think next run I am going to run canna with advanced additives... I think I will stick with the bennies for now.

F

FreshSteppin

well your killin it thuggin.

uhhhh gimme gimme tha chem and sugaaaaa. yuuuuum
coco is for quality def not any quantity

C

crossouttheiis

haha you guys must be like best friends in real life... same strain same tastes haha. I think you guys are both doing awesome

Luke Harrison

Luke Harrison

Rollin I am intrigued with the wire set up over the girls. I don't understand why though? Are you gust trying to produce tops and nothing below the string? How big are the squares? and how much of the plant do you let go through? Thnx new to sog

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Luke - It's a technique known as Screen of Green or ScrOG.

Here's some storytelling in photographic form. :)

lori1.jpg

C

crossouttheiis

haha I like your scrog set up. The cleanest one I have seen I think. I need to be a little more ocd about my stuff I think. After the end of the year I will be setting up my own garden without sharing :)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Meaning we'll only have you to blame if it ain't the shit, so ya better get to workin' up some blueprints!

5_tech_drawing.jpg

Gonna meet up with Fresh today and see how this SugarChemBog trim feels plastered against our skull guts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom