Still MASHIN' - Under Current 12XLs, Flip-Flop, '91 Chem

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I totally agree. This round is not going to be dialed due to lack of funds at the moment.

I'm shooting to have chillers going in 4 weeks. Next run I want all 6 lights burning as well. Taking the needed steps ya see. I'm not promoting any of this madness, it's definitely not legit.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Just lowered the lights and added more nutes. They were 36" above canopy, now they're ridin' 24". Now it's just a matter of watching grass grow.

anticipation-for-the-nes.jpg

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Rollin with the Homies

You my friend are an animal.....to say your set up isn't legit is a gross injustice =(

You are an inspiration to many a grower.....whether you like it or not. Keep on rocking the free world hydro style my brother.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I appreciate the positive vibes bro. Still livin' and learnin' over here. Your lighting tip is an instant hit at mashcamp! Watch out, I'm gonna take them over 600ppm for the first time, shit might blow up.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Well it does make sense though. They've been 36" away from the lights since day 1.

Sitting at a whopping 700ppm right now, gonna start adding in bloom to bring them up as we get this party started!

It's the 1st of the monnnnnnnnth!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Wq8EQ3vYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Time to kill it Chemberly, don't let us down.

C

crossouttheiis

damn how long does that strain take to flower. I am going to be kicking my girls into flower as soon as I get the ac machine. Tracking said it should be here on friday... lol I think I let them get too huge.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I believe she will be best taken at 9 weeks. She'll have you lookin' like you stared into Medusa's eyes. Pretty stoked right now as the screens filled in great and there's a lot of tops. She's dense as fuck, bound to be some weight even though it's only 3kw. :rock :confused0059:

C

crossouttheiis

I am hoping for the same thing my friend. there is tops everywhere on my plants. Everytime I go in there I am blown away.

B

biggs

dam!!! now thats a room. i wish i could keep my room that clean. fair play bro. its going to be a jungle in there soon.

what seeds you germing?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks bro. Those are T.H.Seeds' Wreckage, first one popping in less than 24 hours. They're eager to get it on!

B

Boomer242

ive been wondering if sumone was gonna rock scrog with the UC. how long u veggin for? looks way clean. good job

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks. They got flipped into bloom today after about 7.5w of veg.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats the shit bro
Im still contemplating going scrog or bushes. Shit I almost went 6 plants 40" centers today when I made the switch. Was thinking about some big ass 1# plants.
You on the co2?
Jsut keep it up
Kick ass grow
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks. They got flipped into bloom today after about 7.5w of veg.
Sweet scrog skillz brah! I was gonna ask if you had just flipped now that the screen is nearly full... BTW, I browsed through your ICM journal and was pretty impressed to say the least... Gonna have to read it in more detail as I hope to get my UC 6 goin' soon... In any event, your current setup is kickin' ass despite only running on the flip flop! :cool

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks BiggyGreens. Co2 gets here Friday. Got a NG line in the room, none of that refill business. :)

Shady, the sooner the better on that UC move. Fatter sticky is in your future and it stinks - mmmm! :yes

Top Bottom