stink bomb and hazeolope

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baggins

I honestly don't know, but if it was I think OJD would have said so.

O

ojd

no it is not cheese alphadog

i think i would no the diference

now stop spouting your crap around my shit

always seems to be negative from you

B

baggins

Yo everybody, thanks for stopping by. The progress continues. Plants are happy and healthy, and doin' their thing. Transplanted seedlings into 1 gal air pots and they have taken off.

DSC 7987
DSC 7988
DSC 7989
DSC 7985
DSC 7990
DSC 7991
DSC 7994
DSC 7995
A

AlphaDog

no it is not cheese alphadog

i think i would no the diference

now stop spouting your crap around my shit

always seems to be negative from you

dude chillout.. nobody said anything negative.. i was joking thats all :sign0065:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Lookin real nice.
I am going to give the air pot's a try.
Seem's like a great idea.

E

easypleasie

Those air pots look cool! Reminds me of something from the movie aliens.

L

LionVibez

I noticed u said u bout to flip your lil stink bomb plants to 12/12....how tall would u say they are now?? Mine have some very small preflowers showing on all but 2 now and once i clear some space in my closet they will go into flowering as well(another 2-3wks) Looks like things gona be gettin stinky in your room real soon ;) Can't wait to see them flowering out....peace

B

baggins

I would say they are 6" to 8". I'm figuring the haze will go 5x on stretch

E

easypleasie

Your girls are looking super healthy! You plan on taking some clones during the stretch?

B

baggins

Your girls are looking super healthy! You plan on taking some clones during the stretch?

Space is a problem for me. I may wait until after flowering to pick a keeper of each. The preflower that I'm seeing is hazeolope 4/5 female(1 male), stink bomb 3/5 female(1 male, 1 undetermined).

L

LionVibez

I would say they are 6" to 8". I'm figuring the haze will go 5x on stretch

Hmmm 5x seems kinda high but who knows it can happen....I had planned on flippin mine around 12-14" so that is gona make them trees lol. Set the path bro and let us know what we are in for! :smiley_joint:

E

easypleasie

Space has always been a problem for me. Everything started out in a closet last year and next thing you know, I have dedicated rooms for veg and flower! And i'm about to run out of space again. Damn addicting ass hobbies! haha Best of luck with revegging after flower. I tried a few times and didn't have much luck, but I don't really know what the secret is to it. And I didn't have the patience to wait for them to come back. Seems like it takes forever!

Lead the way, bro! We're following in anticipation!

B

baggins

Space has always been a problem for me. Everything started out in a closet last year and next thing you know, I have dedicated rooms for veg and flower! And i'm about to run out of space again. Damn addicting ass hobbies! haha Best of luck with revegging after flower. I tried a few times and didn't have much luck, but I don't really know what the secret is to it. And I didn't have the patience to wait for them to come back. Seems like it takes forever!

Lead the way, bro! We're following in anticipation!
I'm regenerating white gum, super sour deez x fire og, and ecpd. I took 20 or so clones from the double dipped sour banana that I regen'd, and now flowering the mom I took clones from. The 3 I'm regen'ing now showed new growth at 2 weeks.

E

easypleasie

Sounds like you got the regen on lock down, bro. If you don't mind, do you think you can summarize your process? It might come in handy in case something happens to my clones and the mother is already late in flower. I'm always interested in what other farmers do that works for them. You can pm if you don't want it to clutter up your thread.

Thanks homie

B

baggins

Sounds like you got the regen on lock down, bro. If you don't mind, do you think you can summarize your process? It might come in handy in case something happens to my clones and the mother is already late in flower. I'm always interested in what other farmers do that works for them. You can pm if you don't want it to clutter up your thread.

Thanks homie
Not that much to it really. I flush plants, put them under flouro's and give them a very high N ferts. Within 1 to 2 weeks we're off and running. I took some pix. Both the preflowers and regen'ing.

DSC 8003
DSC 8004
DSC 8005
DSC 8005 1
DSC 8006
DSC 8007
Top Bottom