stink bomb and hazeolope

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

This helps out heaps, bro! You have a lot more leaves on your girls than I did when I tried to regen. I was told you needed to leave a certain amount of leaves and bud on the plant for it to regen. The problem with mine were I gave them a 2 week flush and the plant looked almost dead when it was time for harvest. Do you put it under 24 hour light? I was on the 18/6 cycle since that's what my veg room was set it.

I still need to learn how to sex in veg. My eye sight blows when it comes to examining the private parts so I need to use a macro lens.

Thanks again!

B

baggins

This helps out heaps, bro! You have a lot more leaves on your girls than I did when I tried to regen. I was told you needed to leave a certain amount of leaves and bud on the plant for it to regen. The problem with mine were I gave them a 2 week flush and the plant looked almost dead when it was time for harvest. Do you put it under 24 hour light? I was on the 18/6 cycle since that's what my veg room was set it.

I still need to learn how to sex in veg. My eye sight blows when it comes to examining the private parts so I need to use a macro lens.

Thanks again!

no problem. i do not do a flowering flush on plants I am going to regen. just a single flush after harvest. my rule of thumb is 30% of leaf and bud to leave on. these were on 24 hr, but I've done 18/6...takes a little longer, that's all.

E

easypleasie

The flushing could explain why my girls were never able to come back. The remaining leaves were just shot out from the flush. I'll keep that in mind for sure as I just took clones of some girls that went into flower. If my clones don't take, i'll have a backup plan in case there's a super duper momma in the group. thanks again, bro

B

baggins

Well now that I flipped the switch, the plants are in overdrive. They went from 8" to over 24" in 10 days and still growing. It was necessary to transplant them from the 1 gal to 3 gal air pots. Beginning to see more than one pheno of each. I hope everyone enjoys.

DSC 8013
DSC 8014
DSC 8015
DSC 8016
DSC 8017
DSC 8018
DSC 8019
DSC 8023
DSC 8025
DSC 8026
B

baggins

Well a couple of weeks into the flip and we got us a show. These lovely young girls are going to entertain us for a few weeks, if thats ok.

DSC 8220
DSC 8225
DSC 8226
DSC 8230
DSC 8234
DSC 8235
DSC 8236
DSC 8237
DSC 8238
B

baggins

Thats a funny thing. I haven't smelled much so I scraped the stalk a little. It smelled dank. Not skunky. I kept a stink bomb male. I asked OJD if he had any problem with me using in a few crosses. So I'm gonna dust elite's sour banana and raskal's fire og. After smelling the stink bomb, I know that these crosses are the right choices.

E

easypleasie

Yo Baggins, how your girls coming along? Anxious to see how the Stink Bombs are doing.

E

easypleasie

Hey homie, we need an update! Curious how those airpots are working out for ya. You're about 6 or 7 weeks in now, right?

Top Bottom